Resistance Band Workout

Guys, meron ba kayong alam na workout routine using resistance bands? Pahingi naman. Thank you!

And btw, do resistance band training work?

Comments

• siddfit101siddfit101 Posts: 423
    BoyKatawan wrote:
    Guys, meron ba kayong alam na workout routine using resistance bands? Pahingi naman. Thank you!

check sa YT bro... meron yan don.
  • mike_jyzzmike_jyzz Posts: 100
    Works but free weights and barbells are more fun
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    Alam ko eh ok cya pang stretching, pro muscle building? Nah!
  • siddfit101siddfit101 Posts: 423
    combine it in FW... cympre ang nega nga pag sa bands lng... prang di lalake maskels natin jan... hehe. natry ko nri yan W/ FW nga... ayus den... try mo nlng bro. :sport:
  • Thanks for all your responses mga sir!

I'm inclined to trying it kc lilipat na ako ng place and there are no nearby gym in the area. Di ko naman afford bumili ng sariling equipments. Sabi kasi sa mga nabasa ko, meron mga resistance bands na matataas ang resistance.
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    BoyKatawan wrote:
    Thanks for all your responses mga sir!

I'm inclined to trying it kc lilipat na ako ng place and there are no nearby gym in the area. Di ko naman afford bumili ng sariling equipments. Sabi kasi sa mga nabasa ko, meron mga resistance bands na matataas ang resistance.

Olympic Bar

Plates

Power Cage

^ you can do Squat, Deadlift, Press, and Bench Press with those
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    depende sa objective mo yan...but i personally don't think it will suffice if you want to build muscles....

i would probably go for a portable pull up bar than a resistance band...
  • dark48dark48 Posts: 42
    http://www.shopatasseenontv.com/Tower-200-Body-by-Jake.html
    It’s hard to find a serious piece of home exercise equipment that gives you the resistance training necessary to add significant muscle tissue. And if you do, you’re likely to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on something that takes up space in your garage or spare bedroom.

hehehe.. kakatuwa
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    BoyKatawan wrote:

Yeah if you wanna be skinny like the ladies!!!

Hehehe
  • AedanAedan Posts: 4
    Before you start home exercise heated up your body and get ready for exercise, this exercise is for stomach area, falls are substitute to creating chest area and arms muscle tissue.....
  • Na try ko to nung nabali ung femur ko, wala kcng weights sa ospital. Medyo effective siya kung maparaan kalang tyaka matyaga, makakatulong din to sa mga beginners na hindi pa kayang mag pull-ups tyaka dips.
  • jmpilongojmpilongo Posts: 208
    okay lang ang resistance band for toning your muscles, I keep one nung dati I couldn't go to the gym because of my shift. but for bulking it won't do much help so might as well invest on a barbell and a couple of plates.