Recovery after sex to hit gym?

Lately I have skipped hitting the gym because my sex life gets in the way. What measures do you guys take for a fast recovery after sex to hit the gym?

Comments

• El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265
    easy, dont have sex or do it after your workout. i can go to the gym right after i just nutted, i mean litteraly rigt after. i fix my backpack put some cloths on then suddenly i get a boner i just bend my woman over and busta nut then go to the gym. i notice no loss in stregnth.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^Same. Doing the deed before training and I mean BEFORE training does not have any adverse effects on my strength. I guess it's just one of those myths out there.
  • XbrainXgainXbrainXgain Posts: 818
    Agree with the 2^

Plus I'm much more focused.
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    Parang pre workout meal lang yan... pampalakas daw hehehe
  • sevenstringsevenstring Posts: 903
    Lately I have skipped hitting the gym because my sex life gets in the way. What measures do you guys take for a fast recovery after sex to hit the gym?

ako naman baligtad

"Lately I have skipped having sex because my gym life gets in the way."

hehehehe...
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    El-bad4ss wrote:
    easy, dont have sex or do it after your workout. i can go to the gym right after i just nutted, i mean litteraly rigt after. i fix my backpack put some cloths on then suddenly i get a boner i just bend my woman over and busta nut then go to the gym. i notice no loss in stregnth.

wow! i admire your stamina. i feel really weak after sex and I feel I don't have the strength to even get out of bed. Maybe its just in my mind so I'll hit the gym right after, hoping my partner doesn't follow since my gym is just upstairs. The problem is that my girl is a real tease and she is intentionally getting in the way of my workouts. I was doing my bench once and she suddenly sat on me naked which is nice but is very dangerous since I was lifting 170lbs which is my current max in bench. I don't think she knows how heavy that is. Will try to set my mind on my workouts and ignore her.
  • rotrot78rotrot78 Posts: 1,147
    mang hihina ka talaga kung tatlong oras kayo sa kama, pero kung mabilisan lang ok lang yun.
  • El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265
    El-bad4ss wrote:

wow! i admire your stamina. i feel really weak after sex and I feel I don't have the strength to even get out of bed. Maybe its just in my mind so I'll hit the gym right after, hoping my partner doesn't follow since my gym is just upstairs. The problem is that my girl is a real tease and she is intentionally getting in the way of my workouts. I was doing my bench once and she suddenly sat on me naked which is nice but is very dangerous since I was lifting 170lbs which is my current max in bench. I don't think she knows how heavy that is. Will try to set my mind on my workouts and ignore her.

what stamina?! you got it all wrong buddy. i cant last a minute with my girl she so hot i blow my load in 3 seconds. poor woman. i gotta rub one out before so i can last 15 minutes with her.