Muscle Pharm Discussion

Goodevening guys!
Ive been using this MP Combat for 1 year na..
My fav supplement brand is MP then next BSN then Muscle Tech.. anyways
As what we have seen MP has almost lost it track in the world of supplementation.. goodthing they notch up their new Label and New Marketing Strategy na nakabawi sila and they are now one of the TOP 5 Brand in the world of supplementation. "Base on bodybuilding.com"
Im amazed with their (Mixed)Whey Protein
Named "Muscle Pharm Combat Powder" even tho its 4lbs.. and now they have 2lbs.. they still can compete with the popular Brand ON and BSN. With its 54 servings per tub.. in a scoop it gives 25G of protein and packed with bcaa,glutamine,casein and much more essential to build and maintain muscle definition..
Well thats for me..and thats what i can say about its benefits.. oh i forgot to mention its slow-fast-medium release it gives a trade mark for MP combat powder a All in 1 muscle building supplement!
And its very affordable at its best!:D

Sorry for my bad english.. and sorry kung mp combat lang na review ko..
Review2 din jan mga MP Fan!
More amazing supps of MP

Mp bcaa
Mp creatine
Mp cla
Mp assault
Mp recon
Mp bulletproof
Mp battle fuel
Mp shred matrix.. and more..

Comments

• allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    "And its very affordable at its best!:D"

Prove this please...Mp bcaa
    Mp creatine
    Mp cla
    Mp assault
    Mp recon
    Mp bulletproof
    Mp battle fuel

^ Have you tried those supplements above that you could say they are amazing?
  • kopikopi Posts: 690
    affordable for the rich people :^^
    ^ Exactly. Hahaha.
  • 54m0n654m0n6 Posts: 230
    Ntry ko n yung recon and assault. Both had terrible fruity taste. Well.. for me anyway. Pero d kc ako mhlg sa fruits
  • 197lbs197lbs Posts: 331
    i've tried their creatine na curious lang kasi ako..

personally i should have not tried it hehe mahal and mas effective pa yung creapure ng ON...
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Di ako user pero ang masasabi ko lang. MAHAL!
  • expensive
  • n00bn00b Posts: 33
    expensive mp combaT?

for 4lbs which is 2300-2400?
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^Yes.
    Aysus hindi ka pa din natapos, sagutin mo yung tanong ko sa taas hindi yung tanong din isasagot mo.

For the sake of your argument
    MP Combat 4lbs :

P2,400 - 52 servings
    Approximately P46 / per scoop.

ON 5lbs
    P2,600 - 77 servings (Vanilla)
    Approximately P33 per serving

Not to mention yung mga iba pang brands.
    Well, goodluck sa pagiging fanatic mo sa MP products at alam ko naman kung bakit.

Again,

"And its very affordable at its best!:D"

Mp bcaa
    Mp creatine
    Mp cla
    Mp assault
    Mp recon
    Mp bulletproof
    Mp battle fuel

PROVE THIS PLEASE.
  • allen101 wrote:

MP Combat 4lbs :

P2,400 - 52 servings

ON 5lbs

both are very good brands. the local price is skewed because they're coming from different distributors. ON supplies the local distributor directly so their price is lower. MP doesn't supply the local distributor directly. hence, MP prices here in RP are higher.

here's a comparo on a level playing field: (highest rated flavor, price - ref: bb.com)

MP Combat 4lbs - banana cream
    $40 - 54 servings
    74c/scoop

ON Whey 5lbs - mocha cappucino
    $53 - 71 servings
    75c/scoop

*yes, you can get 6 extra servings by getting ON vanilla, but is that really worth it to get the worst-rated flavor? to each his own. even then, a difference of 5c per scoop.

as for comparing against other brands, yep they are both definitely on the higher end of the market! =)
    ^ Ok, so nasaang bansa nga tayo?

Aanuhin namin yang comparison ng presyo sa ibang bansa kung hindi naman ganyang presyo namin mabibili dito?

Aysows!Kung ang benta mo sa MANILA MUSCLE store mo sa MP combat sa PHP ay katumbas ng $40, at ang ON ay $53 then we'll talk.
  • allen101 wrote:
    ^ Ok, so nasaang bansa nga tayo?

Aanuhin namin yang comparison ng presyo sa ibang bansa kung hindi naman ganyang presyo namin mabibili dito?

Aysows!Kung ang benta mo sa MANILA MUSCLE store mo sa MP combat sa PHP ay katumbas ng $40, at ang ON ay $53 then we'll talk.

well, i'm in RP and i can get it at those prices.
  • sevenstringsevenstring Posts: 903
    @ManilaMuscle

MusclePharm 4lbs @ 40USD
    Weight of Tub (in lbs): 4.0
    Price: 1629.2Php (40USD)
    Grams of Protein Per Tub: 1349.97619048
    Grams of Whey Powder per Scoop: 33.6
    Grams of Protein Per Serving (using the normal serving size from nutrition fact): 25.0
    Number of servings per tub: 53.999047619
    Price per scoop(using the normal serving size from nutrition fact): 30.1709024851
    Price per gram of protein: 1.2068360994

ON Double Rich Chocolate @ 53USD
    Weight of Tub (in lbs): 5.0
    Price: 2158.69
    Grams of Protein Per Tub: 1790.49473684
    Grams of Whey Powder per Scoop: 30.4
    Grams of Protein Per Serving (using the normal serving size from nutrition fact): 24.0
    Number of servings per tub: 74.6039473684
    Price per scoop(using the normal serving size from nutrition fact): 28.9353321928
    Price per gram of protein: 1.20563884137

very competitive prices. pag nangyari ito sir andaming bibili sa iyo. if kaya nyo sir makakuha ng ganito kababang price, magkano sir ang 10lbs bag ng ON?
  • sa totoo lang, kung ang ON 5lbs ay 2,600 dito. ang comparable na presyo ng MP is 2,000.

ON 5lbs - 71 servings @ P2,600 = approx P37/scoop.
    MP Combat - 54 servings X P37/scoop = P2,000.

kaya ko naman magbenta ng MP 4lbs at P2,000. the thing is, mas mataas ang margins ng mga ibang supps. para sa akin, since this is a business, i have to #1, price my items at market value, #2, choose the supps that are both reputable and have a higher margin.

ang nagpapamahal talaga ng presyo dito is the distributors. and then followed by shipping costs.

i do not carry 10lb bags sir. ayoko ng ganoon kasi pag-bumili ka ng 10lb bag, i won't hear from you again for a while kasi matagal bago maubos yung 10lbs. lol.
  • manila muscle, how much do you sell your mp products? hindi ata nakalagay sa page mo. tia
  • deadlift88 wrote:
    manila muscle, how much do you sell your mp products? hindi ata nakalagay sa page mo. tia

sir its on my website, www.manilamuscle.com, or you can also find me on sulit as mmsupplements. sulit shows our promo/discounted prices.

feel free to call or txt for product availability or questions. im happy to help sir. 0915-750-9639.
  • bodyweightbodyweight Posts: 112
    allen101 wrote:

MP Combat 4lbs :

P2,400 - 52 servings

ON 5lbs

both are very good brands. the local price is skewed because they're coming from different distributors. ON supplies the local distributor directly so their price is lower. MP doesn't supply the local distributor directly. hence, MP prices here in RP are higher.

here's a comparo on a level playing field: (highest rated flavor, price - ref: bb.com)

$40 - 54 servings
    74c/scoop

$53 - 71 servings
    75c/scoop

*yes, you can get 6 extra servings by getting ON vanilla, but is that really worth it to get the worst-rated flavor? to each his own. even then, a difference of 5c per scoop.

as for comparing against other brands, yep they are both definitely on the higher end of the market! =)

very well said MM.
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    so... ManilaMuscle, pwede mo kaming bentahang dito ng MP combat for 4lbs 2k only? kung pwede pa order ako ng isa sayo! gusto kong i try!
  • rotrot78rotrot78 Posts: 1,147
    hehehe ako rin order ko isa!
  • aloy0511aloy0511 Posts: 948
    allen101 wrote:

MP Combat 4lbs :

P2,400 - 52 servings

ON 5lbs

$40 - 54 servings
    74c/scoop

$53 - 71 servings
    75c/scoop

horrible taste? body builders are eating raw eggs, and steamed flavorless chicken, disgusting cottage cheese and youll compare the products taste? we are talking pound per pound protein here. ofcourse ill sacrifice the flavor for the protein.
    and i saw your site prices are effinly high compared on what you've posted here.
  • milksworth wrote:
    so... ManilaMuscle, pwede mo kaming bentahang dito ng MP combat for 4lbs 2k only? kung pwede pa order ako ng isa sayo! gusto kong i try!

yes po. if you're serious, pls txt or call me to arrange meetup sir milk. 0915-750-9639.
    aloy0511 wrote:

horrible taste? body builders are eating raw eggs, and steamed flavorless chicken, disgusting cottage cheese and youll compare the products taste? we are talking pound per pound protein here. ofcourse ill sacrifice the flavor for the protein.
    and i saw your site prices are effinly high compared on what you've posted here.

hence the phrase, "to each his own."

i wasn't talking pound per pound protein. the taste is very much part of every supplement i order. bodybuilders may eat raw eggs, but i wouldn't. you're exposing yourself to salmonella poisoning. again, to each his own.

i didn't post the prices based on my site. i took it from sir allen's post, which i assume he took from CnC's prices. ;)
  • aloy0511aloy0511 Posts: 948
    salmonella poisoning? when did salmonella became a poison bro?
    most people here even settle for Promatrix 7, and we dont care a lot on how it taste.

allens price?
    2400 for MP
    2600 for ON
    you gave
    $40
    $53?
    when did that became equal?
  • aloy0511 wrote:
    salmonella poisoning? when did salmonella became a poison bro?
    most people here even settle for Promatrix 7, and we dont care a lot on how it taste.

you've never heard of salmonella poisoning? have you heard of food poisoning? is food poison then?
    http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/tc/salmonellosis-topic-overview

ahem, like i said, TO EACH HIS OWN. you may not care about the taste of the supps you take, but i do, and other people do.
    allens price?
    2400 for MP
    2600 for ON
    you gave
    $40
    $53?
    when did that became equal?

pls. read my previous posts. the prices i gave are:
    MP 2,000 = MP $40
    ON 2,600 = ON $53

break it down per serving and it's the same ratio. pls follow the math that was previously posted.
    aw math daw pala eh.. order ako isa MM next week before my bicol trip! ok lang ba?
  • rotrot78 wrote:
    aw math daw pala eh.. order ako isa MM next week before my bicol trip! ok lang ba?

sir rotrot, i only have 1 left, pinakyaw na after i posted that price! lol. i will restock next week. just txt me when you're ready to order sir. :)
    ang bilis!! hahaha mga taga pbb ba yan?sige text kita next week!
  • rotrot78 wrote:
    ang bilis!! hahaha mga taga pbb ba yan?sige text kita next week!

di ko lang alam, kasi marami naman lurkers dyan. just browsing but not registered members. ganoon rin ako dati. lol.
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    lolz
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Ubos agad after posting a lower price becoz of them lurkerz!

F*ckin LOL!