set-goals.jpg

Hello mga Sir,

Share share lang din
ano-ano ung mga Goal nyo
ung tipong Short term(month) goal
at ung Long term(years) goal
Kase lahat tayo dito sa Pbb ay adik na sa weight training
Same passion,different goals

Is Flexibility is important para sa inyo Guys?

Comments

• Sir sa akin po important ung flexibility lalo na po sa squats. :D

Ang short term goal ko po ay makapag increase sa lifts ko po sa squats, deadlifts, BPs, MPs at barbell rows with proper form. Honestly hindi ko pa po napeperfect ung form pag heavy na especially sa DL and squat.

Ang long term ko naman ay maging 180lbs from 160lbs(my current weight). Pati po pullups makapag atleast 20 rep sa pullups with proper form. :D
  • asdasdaadadadasdadadsadadsada
  • kopikopi Posts: 690
    as for now and goal ko is to be lean..5-8% body fat sana ok na..at xmpre to stay healthy and fit up to my 60s haha pero hnd nmn imposible un mga brother :)
  • Short term (monthly) = decrease body fat gradually every month and grow lean mass on a gradual phase as well,

Middle term goal (2-3 years) =to be able to squat 500, Deadlift 600 and Bench 400

Long term goal (entire lifetime) = aside from staying fit until i get old. to be able to total 2000lbs in all the 2 lifts. I want to be able to squat at least once 1000lbs in my lifetime hehehe

Specifics:
    I want my muscles to be "Strong and Durable" size is not much of an issue if they get bigger as i train then great, but if not much it's fine as well. As for flexibility yes i'd i need to become more flexible if i want to convert strength in functional purpose.
  • It is important to set a goal before doing any workout. I also set a goal that i have to reduced my weight up to 5 kg and i am sure that i will. Goal setting is the most important thing for everyone so we should keep this in mind.
  • LanzzLanzz Posts: 12
    My goal is to be physically fit and in the same time bulk some muscles. Strength and condition on the long run bro. yun tipong galit sa bakal pag nag bubuhat. hehe
  • juneGjuneG Posts: 164
    lower fats to 15-17% then Bulk quality mass.
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    Goal :

Stick with the 12 weeks plan of recomp method.

Keep the strength up! gain some quality lean muscle mass!
  • jopetotjopetot Posts: 183
    Goal ko, makamit ang ideal physique.. wala naman akong kinukumpara na ideal physique ko, basta kapag nakita ko na sa salamin.. :D
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    my goal is to be fit when most people at my age are already dependent on maintenance medicines,
    and to build a bit of muscles in the right places....
  • jopetotjopetot Posts: 183
    goal ko ngaun, bulk ng isang taon, 6months na ako weight lifting.. pero ung 5months medyo sablay at hindi clear ang goal ko, panget nutrition, at kulang sa pahinga.. ngaun halos 1month na ako nag bulk, pero dirty bulking, stupid at lazy kasi ako para magbilang hehehe :D

at next year january ang cutting season ko na :D