BURN to EARN

Mga sir, question lang, coming from to 240lbs po ako 3months ago, ngayon range nalang ako ng180-185 nalang, pero ayaw na ako pumayat, mejo sag din po chest and core area ko.. Any suggestion po pano dumikit balat sa muscle? hehe salamat mga sir :) good day.[/size]

Comments

• monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    ^lower BF, more muscle.

Welcome!
  • Yesser! Thank you :) diet po wala any recommendation? :))
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    welcome
  • welcome sr
  • ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    love handles - core exercises
    and more cardio.. :-)

Welcome sa Pbb...
  • Thanks Sir, I'm wearing a sauna suit for my first two months, helps me to sweat more than the usual. Love that freakin sweat as hell. lol I'll post some of my pictures soon. Love this site, more experience and programme. #LightWeightBaby #Gb
  • AGElessRon wrote:
    Thanks Sir, I'm wearing a sauna suit for my first two months, helps me to sweat more than the usual. Love that freakin sweat as hell. lol I'll post some of my pictures soon. Love this site, more experience and programme. #LightWeightBaby #Gb

Ingat lang sir sa excessive sweating. When you sweat you also lose electrolytes which is needed sa bodily function. Remember to hydrate before, during and after training.
  • Yes sir, I do hydrate myself before during and after. :) I sweat from head to toe including the socks lol. Saunasuit helps my blood circulation function more better. :)
  • jepoy19jepoy19 Posts: 18
    Right Diet and Cardio po sir and of course, buhat po.
  • Naku sakin wala ibburn.. Must gain muna.. Goodluck sir..
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Welcome to PBB.

Gawa ka na ng personal journal mo, lagay mo wo routine mo, diet, supplementation etc..

Para ma asses ng mga masters natin dito.

Enjoy your stay!
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    welcome
    Patulong ka sa mga trainer/instructor sa gym mo. Set mo goal mo with trainer/instructor. Kung aral sila ma-advice ka nila ng diet. Marami din mga diet plan dito sa PBB. Best wishes!!!
  • dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552
    welcome:sport:
  • welcome to pinoybodybuilding.com
  • welcome sir
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Welcome po!
  • cardio and diet siguro. welcome