grabe nakakaiyak to

kung kaya nya. kaya rin natin

EDIT: "Video no longer available..."

Comments

• milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    kung kaya ng may kapansanan bakit hindi kaya ng normal! sana lahat ng tao ganito ang dedikasyon sa kahit anong larangan na pinasok nya.
  • milksworth wrote:
    kung kaya ng may kapansanan bakit hindi kaya ng normal! sana lahat ng tao ganito ang dedikasyon sa kahit anong larangan na pinasok nya.

tama ka pre!
  • Oo nga. Very inspirational.
  • biomanbioman Posts: 86
    oo nga hanga ako sa kanila:
    fwhj81.png
  • n00bn00b Posts: 33
    respect!
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    I wonder if there's a Filipino wheelchair bodybuilder outthere...
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    ^ I wonder why?

Do you want to see one?
    Sa tagal ko ba naman na pagsubaybay ng competitive bodybuilding sa Pilipinas, hanggang ngayon wala pa akong nababalitaan na paraplegic athlete sa larangan ng competitive bodybuilding natin. Sa powerlifting kasi meron—Adeline Dumapong-Ancheta.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 109
    ^You want to be the first one bro? Ill make you the first one haha! Just Kidding! :p
    SirJoHN wrote:
    ^You want to be the first one bro? Ill make you the first one haha! Just Kidding! :p

Real funny.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 109
    OT: So you warn me for this? Can't take a joke? Why so serious man. It's like martial law here when you are around, too much power trip as a mod comparing you to the other mods, and what you will ban me for this post? can't have democracy here?
    SirJoHN wrote:
    OT: So you warn me for this?

Yes.
    Already sent you a PM yesterday, notifying to take responsibility of your posts.
    SirJoHN wrote:
    OT: Can't take a joke?

One tricky question. But that was just a bad joke you'd just said.
    SirJoHN wrote:
    OT: Why so serious man.

That wasn't a question.
    SirJoHN wrote:
    OT: It's like martial law here when you are around, too much power trip as a mod comparing you to the other mods, and what you will ban me for this post?

No. Just a warning.
    SirJoHN wrote:
    OT: can't have democracy here?

Either I say YES or NO, I'll end up with an agreement on the statement. So...

"You have a freedom to posts anything and anytime you want, but be ready to take the consequences."

Remind you again to please respond to the threads/q appropriately.