What is your Formula in Building Mass?

How many Percent (%) is:

- Exercise?
- Food and Nutrition?

How many hours do you devote in rest and Recuperation?Or is there other any other elements to consider? Please kindly share your experience. Thanks.

Comments

• Hey guys! My age is 20.and i am thin as health vise.I desired to know if I can get ripped just like any other persons that goes to the gym or does genes fairly say yes or no to more muscles?Any ideas about that?

Anaheim Hills weight loss
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    IMHO

give your 100% all in lifting,nutrition and rest for maximum growth.. :D
  • How many Percent (%) is:

- Exercise?
    - Food and Nutrition?

How many hours do you devote in rest and Recuperation?Or is there other any other elements to consider? Please kindly share your experience. Thanks.

- Exercise? 40%
    - Food and Nutrition? 60%

Here is the formula: LIFT BIG, EAT BIG AND SHIT BIG = Muscle gain
  • ^^ around that figure din siguro ako, most of the time sa diet and nutrition ako naka focus.
  • EldonEldon Posts: 3
    Hi roadkill,
    Try my formula of building mass.
    Take 2 scoops of protein powder, 2 scoops of milk powder, 1 tbs peanut butter ( cholesterol free) and water to adjust for a creamier shake. Mix all the ingredients well using a shaker bottle and enjoy your mass building shake.
    Boot Camp Marketing
  • We all have our reasons for fitness. Whether it be endurance training,or dunno lifting, a combination, to look good and beautiful and to be stronger, etc. Im doing it for a reason,wana get back in my shape and i came across this ebook,i think it can be helpful http://maximumfitness.com.au/ it sure did help few of my friends who are now training like a pros .
  • LEUCINELEUCINE Posts: 264
    I cant give you percentage but
    I can give you information,

I always prioritize my 7-8 hours
    Jan magsisimula ung araw mo,kung nakatuog ka ba ng ayos o ano,
    Sa training naman,always work your ass! Give everything youve got
    Sa Diet,dont be reckless,the less ingredient your food has,the cleaner it is
    When eating cheat meals,be Smart,
    Think food as fuel for your body,dont fck your diet,

Sleep
    Training
    Diet

Isipin mo Triangle yan
    Fck one,at maapektuhan lahat

Dont just balance it,
    Mahalaga yang tatlong yan

-consistency
    -dedication
    -patience
    -motivation
    -hard work

It takes time,years and years
    Remember its not just lifting weights
    Its Art!and lifestyle
  • roadkill:

as what others said, 60%=nutrition 40%=weights.

goodluck!
  • 60% nutrition 50%training that adds up to 110% because that's what you should be giving it.
  • Well according to me we should always choose a natural way to bulk and mass building. Diet is most important thing for mass building. It is good to drink protein shake daily and eat healthy food that contain carbohydrates and protein. This is simple formula to mass building.
  • Anderson wrote:
    Well according to me we should always choose a natural way to bulk and mass building. Diet is most important thing for mass building. It is good to drink protein shake daily and eat healthy food that contain carbohydrates and protein. This is simple formula to mass building.

bakit na banned sya?? annyare?... hehe!:lol
  • bot hehehe
  • in the long run the most important thing is avoiding injury.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^True but it gets difficult once you start lifting heavy.
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    Just my opinion Sir in mass building: Intense training with proper execution of movements, high protein/fiber diet, supplementation and the most important ingredient REST, at least 8 hours of sleep!!! You can do all the other stuff 100% right, but if your muscle does not get enough rest to rebuild,,,,it does not grow. Remember nobody gets big in the gym,,,you get big during your sleeping hours. Just my opinion,,,cheers
  • chris316chris316 Posts: 48
    I guess majority parin sa nutrition. 70% nutrition 30% training. pero sakin may repercussion since nkakaroon ako ng extra belly. Ano po ba effective na way para maiwasan yung buildup sa belly? hirap dn kasi ako dito eh