Youtube Finds

12346»

Comments

• JVM34JVM34 Posts: 11
    dimzon03 wrote:
    Omar isuf and Kane Sumabat

Omar Assmuf haha! sinusundan ko yan sa Youtube medyo malayo na narating niya
  • JVM34JVM34 Posts: 11
    Core wrote:
    Lots of great conferences from TEDtalks
    "When you choose to view your stress response as helpful, you create the biology of courage..."
    Medyo applicable sa bodybuilding. Hindi pwedeng relaxed posture kapag squat/deadlift. On a serious note, great Ted video :)
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    edited September 2016

Liz Scheltens on "The 'natural' label on your food is baloney"

USDA — United States Department of Agriculture

Meat and Poultry Labeling Terms

Natural:
    A product containing no artificial ingredient or added color and is only minimally processed. Minimal processing means that the product was processed in a manner that does not fundamentally alter the product. The label must include a statement explaining the meaning of the term natural (such as "no artificial ingredients; minimally processed").

It basically says, you can't add anything after an animal has been slaughtered and call the thing you've made "natural". The label doesn't tell you anything about how the animal was raised, what kind of food it ate, or whether it was given hormones or antibiotics.

Post edited by Core on

Jesse Shand on Bodybuilding.com Youtube channel said:

[9:58] "I always had this picture in my head. You see this reality T.V. shows where people are working out until they throw up. You know, people are passing out from working out. That was always the image I had in my head. And that ended up not being the case at all. And it'll ended up just being bigger result with just consistent effort."

Nick Scott on Bodybuilding.com Youtube channel said:

[0:07] "What people need to realize is, life is a choice. And excuse is a well-planned lie that we tell ourselves and we convince ourselves why we can't do something."

[0:20] "A lot of times we're too scared because we're too scared like 'what if?'. But you live your life in fear and thinking that we're gonna be judged by others. But the reality is someone's opinion of you doesn't have to become a reality because if you start your life living to please others you become a slave to your own life to try to please other people."

[7:12] "I realize it wasn't about winning. It's about making a statement. That it can be done."

[12:56] "And if you live your life fearless, you can achieve anything you want. So the reality of life is you have a choice either think positive or you think negative. The choice was yours."

• pwede pala yun