Help! How to start a supplement store?!

Good day everyone!

I recently opened a gym and a lot of my customers are asking for supplements. there are a few local sellers willing to give me but the prices are still high and shipping them here sa Mindanao will cost me a lot pa. i was wondering if any of you guys know:

1) how and where do these online/sulit and kiosk supplement stores order their supplements. 

2) do they always order abroad? how is the shipping and custom rates on those orders? 

3) are there local pinoy wholesalers and could the price be ok?!

4) if anyone would want to be my supplier or could refer a willing wholesaler please contact me just search for Facebook FitFactory Malaybalay and kindly send me a message!

your info would be of great help!

Comments

• Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    sarapppppp!! sana ako din mag ka gym pangarap ko talaga yan hehehe pabulong ng total expenses sa gamit at gaano kalaki ung gym.. thanks brah!

pero ung CNC sabi nila mura daw dun
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    jbadd17 wrote:
    Good day everyone!

I recently opened a gym and a lot of my customers are asking for supplements. there are a few local sellers willing to give me but the prices are still high and shipping them here sa Mindanao will cost me a lot pa. i was wondering if any of you guys know:

1) how and where do these online/sulit and kiosk supplement stores order their supplements. 

2) do they always order abroad? how is the shipping and custom rates on those orders? 

3) are there local pinoy wholesalers and could the price be ok?!

4) if anyone would want to be my supplier or could refer a willing wholesaler please contact me just search for Facebook FitFactory Malaybalay and kindly send me a message!

your info would be of great help!

where is your gym? best option here in the PI Cash N' Carry pero kung ireresell mo lang din, mas mataas price mo sa competitors mo. test the water muna, buy couple of stuff na people are asking sa gym nyo tapos tignan mo gano kabilis maubos (Supply and Demand) then pag maramihan, i suggest bili ka nalang online. sa bodybuilding.com mura, may mga BOGO promos sila madalas on selected items. or paship mo nalang galing states. 1-2 months ang dating, make sure na slit ung laman nung box. no BOC bullshit yan kasi di ka naman ofw. chaka kung 1 or 3 box in a row goods kna. laruin mo adress padala mo sa 3 diff adress para di dubious. goodluck! :)