Dreg's Journal (My Transformation)

124»

Comments

• Sprint ng sprint lang dreg lalaki legs mo hehehe try mo tumakbo araw araw. Araw araw din ang DOMS!Madaming ways para magpalaki, magpalakas, at magpaganda ng katawan. You wont know unless you've tried crazy things.
  • riddlerriddler Posts: 1,018
    Madaming ways para magpalaki, magpalakas, at magpaganda ng katawan. You wont know unless you've tried crazy things.

Mismo! That's why I'm giving him alternatives to traditional back squats which I found effective to my quad development.

If you don't try crazy things, you are definitely missing half of your training life! :tongue:
  • I do lunges also, yung sprints ang hindi.. :D cge susubukan ko din yan at yung exercises na binigay mo riddler. Ngaun ko lang kasi narinig yung iba like pistol squats ba yun. Haha. Anyway, im ok with doing different kinds of stuffs and changing my programs and exercise every wo, pero yung mga main lifts ko like squat,DL,MP,bp yun ung di ko pinapalitan. Thanks guys for your inputs. Cheers
  • ok first, you forgot doing the "elbow" technique that i told you when going up from the hole that's why you're leaning a bit forward when ascending.

2nd you need to learn to sit back a bit further, just keep doing those good mornings the way i told you that should help your hip hinging prob also you might need to add "box squats" to your routine in order to learn to sit back while squatting.

3rd it might be just me, though i think you are not filling-up your tummy w/ air before you go down the hole. remember, i filling-up your tummy w/ air before going down will actually help you stabilize the weight better once you're in the hole and will also give you better leverage just right before you go up.

honestly for me i don't see much of a difference doing parallel and ATG squats as they hit all the spots in my legs (hams/glutes/quads) regardless what depth i do (except for quarter/half squats w/c kills my knees instead)

I would have to agree to riddler's suggestions as part supplementary routine if you you are lagging w/ quad development.
  • yown.. thanks master Ds Cheers haha

Ginagawa jan yung filing-up tummy w/ air before descend. natry ko kasi na hindi before and hindi ko talga mabuhat paakyat. lol.
    first on the list ko kasi ang squat kapag leg day, should i do goodmorning as my first exercise instead? or kahit anu mauna.
    about the box squats, walang available na box sa gym, monoblock kasi yung upuan dun, baka masira kapag upo ko. walang matibay tibay. pero titingin ako ng pwede kong maimprovise.

forgive me about sa elbow technique, di ko matandaan.. lol.. ulyanin na amf.
  • Good mornings = do them as part of your assistance routine (and make sure you do them right or else useless yun) so so squat will still be your main lift.

Before going up align your elbows just right below the bar, what you do is tuck/clip your elbows on the side of your ribcage or you can point/move your elbows a bit forward para automatic naka chest-up ka when going up. Oh and make sure to fire-up your glutes sa baba ng movement.
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    brah, eto magandang video about squat tho take is as a reference.. eto yung teknik na ginagawa ko.

• DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    balik loob din ako. haha
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Dreg san ka nagbubuhat?
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    Sa bulacan boss vinch. di na ko nagooffice ngaun eh hehe