Hi iam Florian

13»

Comments

• monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Florian wrote:
    maybe i wouldnt bulk 15 kilo fat... but even me can ruin my bodyfat level (its actual arround 5%). For what? I dont go to the gym go get swollen or fat. (Just my meaning). I really wonder why so many people admire the bulk.. the most wont get a good abs after all.. the most have problems with too much skin, scars in the skin or there will stay a bit rest of body fat on the lower belly... if you ask me, i wouldnt advice you to bulk. You can gain the same REAL Muscle Mass in the same time. I know many peoble they coulndt reach their Form after the bulk..
    but if you love the bulk, do it... if its working for you, why not.. like iam writting always.. it depents on your goals.

Well there is no one-size-fits all approach like you said it depends on what the goals and the physical condition a trainee has. That's why a lot of people are fans of doing the bulk thingy coz we don't have that T3 condition like you have that makes you kinda "meh" with it.

But I'm still confused with your previous statements brah and just so you know im curious and definitely not hatin. I'm actually mirin you brah :)
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    YOU have THIS t3 CONDITION, and you think you will get a belly dirty bulking, so what is eating 5000-7000 calories called then? Lean bulking?

P.S.

don't lecture us about bulking vs lean bulking we know that already, tell us more about your "condition"
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    Yatez wrote:
    You didn't get the point here, we were asking how the hell can you be lean bulking with a "t3 condition" wherein you control the amount of cals that you take in, with a "t3 condition" you can be anything all the effin food but still maintain that bfat

this is the topic, if you have a T3 condition, while bother count calories? heck why bother lean bulking if you have a gift of gaining shit load of mass ex: fat and water, and why choose boxing for cardio or why the hell waste time for cardio if you are having a hard time gaining enough mass?

hope we are on the same boat here brother, and pls answer the 80% of whey is compose from water buffalos manure?????????????
    if its still ridiculus for your.. then its ok... the supplement producers are happy if somebody is ready to pay some toussand of pesos for their fillers...... its your own money.

i believe you are the one whos paying a lot for there products? not me.
  • FlorianFlorian Posts: 55
    Yatez wrote:
    You didn't get the point here, we were asking how the hell can you be lean bulking with a "t3 condition" wherein you control the amount of cals that you take in, with a "t3 condition" you can be anything all the effin food but still maintain that bfat.
    I know someone who does not have this condition but is an ectomorph but still maintains his bfat even though he eats whatever the fuck he wants, what more you an ecto with a "t3 condition"

ah sorry.. i was wrong..:sleepy:

the answer is patience.... and 2-3 grams of protein for each Kg. Bodyweight, 1.5-2.-5g healthy fats (MCT, Omega 3-9, CLA etc) and long chained carbos (sweet patatoes, native rice etc....) fast carbo only direct after my workout. 5000 cal (min.) every day but very less fast carbos.. fast carbos would boost my metabolsim like a TURBOCHARGER.... helthy fats can stamp on the brake...... about that i stack some nuts and almonds to all shakes (except the postworkoutshake)
    Can you show us a medical certificate, or any medical record/proof that you have this t3 condition?
    yes i can... if you want but why?
    Im really just curious about this condition cause i wish i had this one lol
    yeah! i wish i have this also, T3 condish,i wish if i eat FAST ACTING carbs my metabolism will skyrocket, turbo charging, blazingly ridiculously fast also.
    Yatez wrote:
    You didn't get the point here, we were asking how the hell can you be lean bulking with a "t3 condition" wherein you control the amount of cals that you take in, with a "t3 condition" you can be anything all the effin food but still maintain that bfat

this is the topic, if you have a T3 condition, while bother count calories? heck why bother lean bulking if you have a gift of gaining shit load of mass ex: fat and water, and why choose boxing for cardio or why the hell waste time for cardio if you are having a hard time gaining enough mass?

hope we are on the same boat here brother, and pls answer the 80% of whey is compose from water buffalos manure?????????????
    if its still ridiculus for your.. then its ok... the supplement producers are happy if somebody is ready to pay some toussand of pesos for their fillers...... its your own money.

i believe you are the one whos paying a lot for there products? not me.

dont worry.. i know what i buy and i mind twice before i buy something. I buy this products, where i know that the indigrients are in a relation to the price.

can i ask you something personal? Why you react that way provocated about this? I wrote in every post, that this is only my meaning. If somebody is asking me about my meaning, ill tell him that what i think, what i have read or what i have tried. I dont run behind the "general trend". If you are other meaning, then you will have your personal reasons why...... so why you react that way? If you think that iam wrong, your can tell me your facts.. iam always interessted and motivated to learn more about Bodybuilding. But please bring me facts or studies.. or your personal experiences and improvements with that... not the things that supplement producers write on their boxes.
    Bro the pics thanks!
    my reaction are all based from what you said and what you typed, personal experience? i guess not much compare to yours cause youre the one whos shredded here and took so much supplements that you already know all of them,

and im just wondering also about your T3 condition.

PS. and all of my replies are quoted from what you said.
    my shreeded form doenst proof anything... (just by the way)... it dont proofs that my workout, diet, supplements or theorie is right at all.....
    you can have much more improvements, without reached 5% bodyfat. Honestly its not that what all wants. I know a lot, they said that iam too shreeded.. it would be ugly now. And i respect everybody... every beginner or somebody that loosed some kilo bodyfat, cured from an injury etc.... i dont look to that what i see (or what the scale tells me... ).

maybe is my english not good enough. Maybe you have understand me wrong (or i have misunderstood you).
    Yes i use Supplements.... (even when i dont believe that i really really need them) but i dont buy all. A Protein Shake is not a protein shake.. that was my point.

If you wanna be sure that you buy a good product Whey:
    - buy 100% CFM Whey, cold filtered Isolate etc... it should have arround 90% Protein!

if you wanna buy a good Multiple Protein Matrix shake..
    - see that the most of all is Whey, fallowed from micellear cassein and egg. Egg haves the best biologic equivalence. Its perfect if you wanna shape.

If you buy Amino Supplements:
    - see that L-Arginin, Orthinin and Leucine !!!! is inside.. and not only less... mostly is almost no Leucine inside.... google why Leucine is so important.

dont buy some products that promise you that you will be a super hero, muscle tablettw with strange (sometimes harmful) indigrients..... a lot of them haves only bullshit (or like i said carabao tae.... I DONT MEAN REAL TAE... I JUST MEAN USELESS SUBSTANCES) inside or some pro-hormones.. like DHEA... google waht DHEA is.. and google the side effects.

Sir i dont force you to believe what i say.. its just my meaning and i really mean it only with good minds... please dont feel offend if you are not agree. like i told you.. i never said that only my meaning must count for everybody.

btw: my metabolism is not a gift of good..... iam endangered for get a brain attack, epylepsy and cardio vaskular diseases. I have a small tumor in my head (direct next to my pituitary. I hope it wont grow and i must check it regulary... about that i have the proof about my metabolsim.. they made many checkups with me.. MRI, Hormon ballance etc..... believe me... if i could choice i wouldnt take this hyper metaboslim.my shreeded form doenst proof anything... (just by the way)... it dont proofs that my workout, diet, supplements or theorie is right at all.....
    you can have much more improvements, without reached 5% bodyfat. Honestly its not that what all wants. I know a lot, they said that iam too shreeded.. it would be ugly now. And i respect everybody... every beginner or somebody that loosed some kilo bodyfat, cured from an injury etc.... i dont look to that what i see (or what the scale tells me... ).

maybe is my english not good enough. Maybe you have understand me wrong (or i have misunderstood you).
    Yes i use Supplements.... (even when i dont believe that i really really need them) but i dont buy all. A Protein Shake is not a protein shake.. that was my point.

If you wanna be sure that you buy a good product Whey:
    - buy 100% CFM Whey, cold filtered Isolate etc... it should have arround 90% Protein!

if you wanna buy a good Multiple Protein Matrix shake..
    - see that the most of all is Whey, fallowed from micellear cassein and egg. Egg haves the best biologic equivalence. Its perfect if you wanna shape.

If you buy Amino Supplements:
    - see that L-Arginin, Orthinin and Leucine !!!! is inside.. and not only less... mostly is almost no Leucine inside.... google why Leucine is so important.

dont buy some products that promise you that you will be a super hero, muscle tablettw with strange (sometimes harmful) indigrients..... a lot of them haves only bullshit (or like i said carabao tae.... I DONT MEAN REAL TAE... I JUST MEAN USELESS SUBSTANCES) inside or some pro-hormones.. like DHEA... google waht DHEA is.. and google the side effects.

Sir i dont force you to believe what i say.. its just my meaning and i really mean it only with good minds... please dont feel offend if you are not agree. like i told you.. i never said that only my meaning must count for everybody.

btw: my metabolism is not a gift of god..... iam endangered for get a brain attack, epylepsy and cardio vaskular diseases. I have a small tumor in my head (direct next to my pituitary. I hope it wont grow and i must check it regulary... about that i have the proof about my metabolsim.. they made many checkups with me.. MRI, Hormon ballance etc..... believe me... if i could choice i wouldnt take this hyper metaboslim.
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    hey bro! any updates from your recent BBing Competition?
  • junex26junex26 Posts: 75
    haters gonna hate :D nice progress bro florian.
  • Hello Everybody

Iam sorry i was long time offline. I was pretty busy with the contest's and my job. The year was good for me... vice swiss champion -70Kg and vice autome champion -70Kg. The difference between me and the champion was just a couple of few points.. he was much more smaller than me and more massive.. hes the honored winner

Final
    2uz5y0g.jpg
    33x81oj.jpg
    sl06t4.jpg
    205y2c6_th.jpg

Pre-Judging

wve9ky.jpg

best improvement with my legs. Since i changed from heavy weights to high reps.
    2res291.jpg

Contest Prep:

23r3cll.jpg
    xglicx.jpg
    2u8dq1y.jpg
    2lna2op.jpg
    s4am9l.jpg

The "offloaded" morning before scaling
    18297n.jpg
    2mzccvr.jpg
    6jdenb.jpg
    2qbwqoi.jpg

with Natural Bodybuilding Champion and Youtube Star Mischa Janiec
    mtv9c6.jpg
    2qrzggi.jpg

Actual form (already under construction for the 80 Kg class 2015)
    2z7hn4g.jpg
    156b820.jpg

my categrie incl. Final... enjoy.. maybe youll like it

• emongemong Posts: 254
    Idol !
  • mak016mak016 Posts: 68
    mirin' bro.:arghh:
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    Welcome back brah!

Your getting bigger and bigger! Good luck
  • :jd::jd::jd: Idol!
  • kenzykenzy Posts: 663
    wow, idol
  • Thank you so much for your kind words.

Honestly i got good results with a small change in my food.

Direkt when wake up: 5g L-Arginin und 5g Creapure

1.) breakfast: 80 full cereal oats, 10 walnuts / almonds, 50g Whey Protein Isolate Powder, 2 Bananas and 100g blueberry / rapsberry

2.)3 full eggs / 2 dl egg white (from tetra pack - i dont waste the yellow from the egg. Dont trow it away (its wasted) you can buy egg white in tetra packs, because the yellow from the egg the industry use for backery products). 200g pine apple

3.) 350g cooked rice (wet mass), 250g beef, horse or ostrich meat, 200g cooked vegetables with some coconutmilk curry sauce or self made sweet and sour etc

4.) 350g cooked rice (wet mass) with 250g chicken or turkey chest, 100g cooked vegetables and 20g cashew nuts

5.) Pre Workout Shake (10g BCAA, 10g L-Glutamin, 5g L-Arginin, 5g Creapure , Maize stacked with 1 scoop booster (a booster without dma etc... actually i use Kill it from Rich Piana) and one apple

(During the Training again 10-15g BCAA in 1 lt. water

6.)Post Workout Shake (50g Whey Protein Isolate, 10g L-Glutamin, 5g Creapure, 20g Vitargo or Waxy Maize)

7.) 250g cooked Rice (cooked mass), 300g steamed fish

i drink 5-7 Lt. water a day (contest prep up to 10 lts) i must go to toilett every night. So i prepare a self made weight gainer.

(mix all in in a Blender)
    35g Whey Protein
    50g Oats
    50g Waxy Maize

normaly i drink that arrouind 2am.............

my training is stilly the same (more or less)

1.)Chest (focus upper chest and flyes) - abs
    2.) Back (focus size) - abs
    3.)Legs (2 hr high volume) - abs
    4.)biceps / triceps - abs
    5.) restday
    6.)shoulders, neck - abs
    7.)chest (focus lower and central chest) - abs
    8.) Back (focus volume) - abs
    9.)Legs - abs
    10.) restday

and from beginning...........
  • Nice to have you back bro. You made some sick gains since your last comp, especially legs and your conditioning! Mirin bro :)
    1zj715.jpg
    28wevc.jpg
    20igoj6.jpg

4r6gl2.jpg

25qdglk.jpg

2gwb2on.jpg

imqjcn.jpg

2yju5nn.jpg

b5qpsy.jpg

rkt0mq.jpg

qy9w1u.jpg
  • brylle_55brylle_55 Posts: 166
    Go here mate in palawan! you'll love here!