Started from 40-45 kgs

124»

Comments

• Chest day!

Buhat muna bago pumasok sa trabaho

sana malampasan ko na mamaya ang 55-55lbs + oly bench press ko.

sana maka 70 w/ oly man lang lift safe mga ser :sport:
  • increased lifting stats

Sept 22*********CHEST
    BP - 50lbs w/oly 3x10
    55lbs 2x8
    65lbs 1x6 :yahoo:

Incline/decline using smith machine 50lbs 3x10
    55 2x8
    60 2x10

DB FLYES - 18lbs
    CABLE FLYES - 2-3 Stacks
    DB PULL OVER - 20-25lbs

tricep

bench dips 12x4
    skull crusher - 40lbs
    tricep push down - 60lbs
  • No Haters, katuwaan lang videohan habang nag bubuhat.
    -No bad comments :P

My Best Record 200lbs Bench Press

Nakaka pang lambot leg day sept 27, 2014

squat using smith machine 70lbs
    leg press 100lbs
    calf raise 80lbs
    sira ung sa leg extension machine
    leg curls 50x12, 60x10, 70x7
  • Sir @Core gandang gabi, naalala ko lang, pahingi ako ng fact or claim nga ba yun? kung san niyo nakuha yung the more a person argue with something is the lower his/her eq is. thanks! dagdag info din para sakin
  • rtravino29rtravino29 Posts: 1,549
    No Haters, katuwaan lang videohan habang nag bubuhat.
    -No bad comments Tongue

Na goyo mo ko dito ah, ahahaha!
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    You're a teacher, right?
  • rtravino29 wrote:
    No Haters, katuwaan lang videohan habang nag bubuhat.
    -No bad comments Tongue

Na goyo mo ko dito ah, ahahaha!

haha ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng gym mate kaya yan na tripan
    Core wrote:
    You're a teacher, right?

yes sir, pero hindi elem or highschool

IT teacher sir,
  • delts*

OHP - 45lbs 2x12
    40lbs 1x12
    30lbs 1x10
    20lbs 1x8
    30lbs 1x12

Front Raise DB

12 lbs 1x12
    14 lbs 1x10
    16 lbs 1x10

Side Laterals

12 lbs 1x12
    14 lbs 1x10
    16 lbs 1x10

Rear delts BB Row
    40lbs 2x12
    50lbs 1x12

Face Pulls

50lbs 2x12
    60lbs 1x10

Nakakapang lambot pala pag napatigil sa creatine. 1 week off na ako sa creatine after a loading phase for a body weight of 30-40kgs

Balik ulit sa pag gamit ng creatine ngaun araw 5g/day lang hanggang maubos na. sinubukan ko lang mag loading phase for 1 time
  • @Core sir wala kayo claim ser? naniwala kasi yung isa dun sa sinabi niyo kaya di na sya nakipag argue tanda niyo pa ba ung sa journal na nag comment ako at kayo. baka pede niyo bawiin yun sayang naman andun sangkot pangalan ko bilang low EQ pero di naman thanks
    raokikun wrote:
    naniwala kasi yung isa dun sa sinabi niyo kaya di na sya nakipag argue tanda niyo pa ba ung sa journal na nag comment ako at kayo.

That supports that he understand the statement. If he did understand that in just a single post, then why can't you?
    raokikun wrote:
    Sir @Core gandang gabi, naalala ko lang, pahingi ako ng fact or claim nga ba yun? kung san niyo nakuha yung the more a person argue with something is the lower his/her eq is. thanks! dagdag info din para sakin

I'm not sure if you're still the same person who asked this few days ago. But due to to your current post, it seems you're more into a motive that's trying to prove that your right and I'm wrong rather for the askance of 'I want to know'.
    raokikun wrote:
    baka pede niyo bawiin yun sayang naman andun sangkot pangalan ko bilang low EQ pero di naman thanks

Well this post, apparently, yet again, proves that claim.

If you're trying to prove the other way around, you wouldn't feed in this post in any way... v
    raokikun wrote:
    wala kayo claim ser?

You're obviously taunting me to argue with your post.

Tell you what... if you keep doing these, all your words will just keep backfiring at you. (Unless this one of your priorities to satisfy or feed your ego, then proceed.)

You've been already warned by lifters here with less experience that mine, and yet you still keep trying to renounce a mistake. Trying to prove that your always be correct and not being questioned to be corrected. Let me bump this post from another member posted from another thread, incase you forgot to read between the lines...
    rtravino29 wrote:
    "...It will not do you any good. ..."

Don't you have a better fish to fry?
  • raokikunraokikun Posts: 154
    Core wrote:
    raokikun wrote:
    naniwala kasi yung isa dun sa sinabi niyo kaya di na sya nakipag argue tanda niyo pa ba ung sa journal na nag comment ako at kayo.

That supports that he understand the statement. If he did understand that in just a single post, then why can't you?
    raokikun wrote:
    Sir @Core gandang gabi, naalala ko lang, pahingi ako ng fact or claim nga ba yun? kung san niyo nakuha yung the more a person argue with something is the lower his/her eq is. thanks! dagdag info din para sakin

I'm not sure if you're still the same person who asked this few days ago. But due to to your current post, it seems you're more into a motive that's trying to prove that your right and I'm wrong rather for the askance of 'I want to know'.
    raokikun wrote:
    baka pede niyo bawiin yun sayang naman andun sangkot pangalan ko bilang low EQ pero di naman thanks

Well this post, apparently, yet again, proves that claim.

If you're trying to prove the other way around, you wouldn't feed in this post in any way... v
    raokikun wrote:
    wala kayo claim ser?

You're obviously taunting me to argue with your post.

Tell you what... if you keep doing these, all your words will just keep backfiring at you. (Unless this one of your priorities to satisfy or feed your ego, then proceed.)

You've been already warned by lifters here with less experience that mine, and yet you still keep trying to renounce a mistake. Trying to prove that your always be correct and not being questioned to be corrected. Let me bump this post from another member posted from another thread, incase you forgot to read between the lines...
    rtravino29 wrote:
    "...It will not do you any good. ..."

Don't you have a better fish to fry?

tulad nga sir ng sabi niyo iniiwasan natin ung misinformation, hindi naman sir masama yung pagkakasabi ko with respect po yun kaya nga po may 'ser' na kasama.

maari ser na mali ung binibigay kong information sa iba pero di naman lagi. and kung mali man andyan naman kayo or yung iba para itama ser diba? so dun din ako natututo based on your knowledge and experiences.

sino ba naman tao ser na kunwari masabihan ng low IQ or EQ? diba sir?

pero since ser maganda naman ung pagkakasabi ko na ser kung meron man kayo pinagkuhanan nung basehan na yun palink naman sakin para sa additional knowledge ko na rin. dun sa una kong post diba ser.

so kung tunay nga, may claim kau na ganun based on a psychology doctors, graduates w/ masteral of psychology or kung anu man yung mga taong nag aaral ng EQ na naipakita sakin so babaguhin ko yung ugali ko na hindi na makipag talo pa.

yun lang po sir wag niyo po masamain.

just wanna clear my name on being low EQ yun lang po. thanks!
    raokikun wrote:

Those with low EQ of course, would put a great deal on that...
    And how on earth did the word 'IQ' end up here???
    raokikun wrote:
    pero since ser maganda naman ung pagkakasabi ko na ser kung meron man kayo pinagkuhanan nung basehan na yun palink naman sakin para sa additional knowledge ko na rin. dun sa una kong post diba ser.

And you think all facts came from the 'net? Wow... Have you ever forgotten what I had just told you few weeks ago that you missed out?

I'm sorry but I can't link some neuro-information digitally. Not just yet. [size=x-small](Well as far as the modern technologies goes...)[/size]
    raokikun wrote:
    so kung tunay nga, may claim kau na ganun based on a psychology doctors, graduates w/ masteral of psychology or kung anu man yung mga taong nag aaral ng EQ na naipakita sakin so babaguhin ko yung ugali ko na hindi na makipag talo pa.!

And you really want to delve deeper into science. I would offer my share to do that, but I don't think that would be necessary. Let's just stick to the last question I have posted up!
    raokikun wrote:
    "...o babaguhin ko yung ugali ko na hindi na makipag talo pa.! ..."

And you think this is a sort of negotiation?
    I don't mind, if you keep your mouth shut or keep nagging just to see who's the winner or the loser. But as far as I can read here...
    raokikun wrote:

You're desperate...
    raokikun wrote:
    "...just wanna clear my name on being low EQ yun lang po."

...but not for knowledge. But for self-esteem...
  • raokikunraokikun Posts: 154
    Core wrote:
    raokikun wrote:

Those with low EQ of course, would put a great deal on that...
    And how on earth did the word 'IQ' end up here???
    raokikun wrote:

And you think all facts came from the 'net? Wow... Have you ever forgotten what I had just told you few weeks ago that you missed out?

I'm sorry but I can't link some neuro-information digitally. Not just yet. [size=x-small](Well as far as the modern technologies goes...)[/size]
    raokikun wrote:
    so kung tunay nga, may claim kau na ganun based on a psychology doctors, graduates w/ masteral of psychology or kung anu man yung mga taong nag aaral ng EQ na naipakita sakin so babaguhin ko yung ugali ko na hindi na makipag talo pa.!

And you really want to delve deeper into science. I would offer my share to do that, but I don't think that would be necessary. Let's just stick to the last question I have posted up!
    raokikun wrote:

And you think this is a sort of negotiation?
    I don't mind, if you keep your mouth shut or keep nagging just to see who's the winner or the loser. But as far as I can read here...
    raokikun wrote:

You're desperate...
    raokikun wrote:
    "...just wanna clear my name on being low EQ yun lang po."

...but not for knowledge. But for self-esteem...

ok lang sir, cge binabalik ko lang naman ung mga natutunan ko sayo, na when providing an information it must be supported with a fact/claim that the information given is true can be based on internet quoted from someone or based on something experimented or based on experience, etc.

nag aaral ka ba about eq or someting? kaya mo nasasabing the more you argue is the lower your eq is?

ok lang sir kung di mo kayang mabawi,

"...but not for knowledge. But for self-esteem..."

hindi mo lang siguru matanggap sa sarili mo na mali ka, so hindi mo kayang bumaba ang self esteem mo.

thanks sir! no need to reply have a nice day :sport:
    raokikun wrote:
    thanks sir! no need to reply have a nice day :sport:

There's no need? But I 'want' to!
    raokikun wrote:
    hindi mo lang siguru matanggap sa sarili mo na mali ka, so hindi mo kayang bumaba ang self esteem mo.

You talkin' to yourself already? Good riddance!
    I thought you had read my journal... v
    raokikun wrote:
    syempre naman binabasa ko ang journal ni sir @Core isa yan sa mga binabasa ko di pa lang ako tapos at sinimulan ko mula sa page 1 thanks mga ser!

If you really read my journal, then you might as well have the idea of my first year here...
    At kung hindi ko tinanggap yung pagkakamali sa panahon na 'yun, eh di sana hindi mo ako kausap ngayon?
    raokikun wrote:
    nag aaral ka ba about eq or someting? kaya mo nasasabing the more you argue is the lower your eq is?

Siguro magbabackfire nanaman yung sinabi mo sa akin sa isang thread several weeks ago... v
    raokikun wrote:
    common sense na lang

... v
    Core wrote:
    raokikun wrote:

Ever wondered why?

We don't need to get on to textbooks or heavy literature to discuss this matter, since this always applies to daily matters in our life and humans usually can get this one on experience alone...

Unlike IQ, [size=x-small](as far as I know)[/size] which has a scoring system (but mind you that one has flaw, it's not feasible at all ages, only at early ages), EQ doesn't!

So how do you score if someone has a high EQ or low one?

Well... Basically, EQ, which stands for 'emotional quotient', is a measure on how you can handle your emotions under stressful situations. Let's say...

"raokikun has a low EQ. (Or none at all!)"

Part of that for example, the moment you read the statement your under the state hunger. (People are sensitive to get mad at that state.)

The moment you bite a situation, you're engage with it. Your reaction will tell how you manage the scenario. Most people would usually react in an aggressive manner. Well for someone with an explosive anger in their personality, YES. People with high EQ, just tends to ignore the fact and proceed to their own businesses. Others, still being insulted... even a bit, will still bite the matter, might argue in a discreet and sarcastic way.
    raokikun wrote:
    just wanna clear my name on being low EQ yun lang po. thanks!

If you really want to prove this one out, then do it with action! [size=x-small](*Based on experience.)[/size] Nothing will beat that twice-fold satisfaction!