Hi iam Florian

Comments

• YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    "heavy deathlifts will give you a big waist."

+1 to core :)
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    Welcome Florian, keep inspiring those who really understand your journal...do you know how to speak Filipino??Para dun sa mga hindi nakaka intindi!!!
  • FlorianFlorian Posts: 55
    @core

thanks for your Feedback. I just wrote my theorie and experience. I saw many athlets they get a wide waiste from "death"lifts. If you wanna gain Mass and Power (over all) you should do this excercise. In my case iam already happy with my weight. About that i train this excercise only evey 2nd week heavy. Heavy means for me 6-8 reps. Before i trained deadlifts every week and i noticed that my hips get wider. Since i changed the program i got much more improvement in my lower back. My Focus is a shaped, athlethic Form and with my genetics it works well like that.

@donbuh

Hindi mabuti sa kasamaang-palad.
    :sleepy: mostly if pinoy are talking / writing with shortforms or dialect i cant understand it anymore. ;-( iam sorry for this shamefull fact.

here some pics..:

rlglte.jpg

and this is one of my fav... that way it looks when a small pinoy like me will spot a Kuya Giant (6.9" tall) ahahahaha.... but aynway.. ahahhaha... we will find ways to support... pinoys have always an idea....ahahahhaha

30vdd91.jpg
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Florian wrote:
    no.... i had one... but he didnt gave me products.. he only asked me if he can use my face for his internetpage and if he can make some clips of me.

http://european-supplement-shop.com/
    (in the Gallery are some pics of me) - the page is still under construction.. not finished already. As reward i got some % on orders from him. But he is in Germany. Its a big Problem with the swiss customs authority. To import Foods (Supplements are foods here) you need a permit and the rules are strict. Exemple the discrtiption must be in german, french or italian etc.......

About that i buy my products here in Switzerland... the owner of the Gym supports me. Hes a nice chinese.... sometimes he get me some products for free or with discount.

The most bodybuilders from IFBB are looking for sponsers.. i dont do that.. coz i wont tell the people that i use products that i dont use really. And i wont tell them that supplements are good or necessary, if i really dont believe on that.... i know its buisness but, honestly no mine. For me its ok, if somebody will use my face or his brand on a clip, but nobody can force me to promote a product (when i dont believe on that what i say). Bodybuilding is a hobby for me.. no its a passion.... but not a buisness... if i would make Bodybuilding to my Buisness, i would loosy my Hobby and my Passion.. so what i should do to relax from the work?=(cheers:P:twitcy:

Iam a Customs broker in a Forwarding Agency.... iam an office worker... not a Bodybuilder or Star... if somebody ask me for a private workout or some advices i will do that for free but not for money... a sponser would great.. but then you must tell all others that you use only their products.. even if its not true... i wont do that.

Iam an oridinary guy that is a bit crazy in the head.... i train about the same reason why other people go to discos, buy expensive cars, drinking, playing games etc.......... i just love sport and i can relax in this sport. Of course i can understand if somebody wants to earn money with that..... but its not my field.

Late reply but this is also my stand. Nice thought brah!
  • MaloyMaloy Posts: 582
    Florian wrote:
    no.... i had one... but he didnt gave me products.. he only asked me if he can use my face for his internetpage and if he can make some clips of me.

http://european-supplement-shop.com/
    (in the Gallery are some pics of me) - the page is still under construction.. not finished already. As reward i got some % on orders from him. But he is in Germany. Its a big Problem with the swiss customs authority. To import Foods (Supplements are foods here) you need a permit and the rules are strict. Exemple the discrtiption must be in german, french or italian etc.......

About that i buy my products here in Switzerland... the owner of the Gym supports me. Hes a nice chinese.... sometimes he get me some products for free or with discount.

The most bodybuilders from IFBB are looking for sponsers.. i dont do that.. coz i wont tell the people that i use products that i dont use really. And i wont tell them that supplements are good or necessary, if i really dont believe on that.... i know its buisness but, honestly no mine. For me its ok, if somebody will use my face or his brand on a clip, but nobody can force me to promote a product (when i dont believe on that what i say). Bodybuilding is a hobby for me.. no its a passion.... but not a buisness... if i would make Bodybuilding to my Buisness, i would loosy my Hobby and my Passion.. so what i should do to relax from the work?=(cheers:P:twitcy:

Iam a Customs broker in a Forwarding Agency.... iam an office worker... not a Bodybuilder or Star... if somebody ask me for a private workout or some advices i will do that for free but not for money... a sponser would great.. but then you must tell all others that you use only their products.. even if its not true... i wont do that.

Iam an oridinary guy that is a bit crazy in the head.... i train about the same reason why other people go to discos, buy expensive cars, drinking, playing games etc.......... i just love sport and i can relax in this sport. Of course i can understand if somebody wants to earn money with that..... but its not my field.

How could anyone not respect this guy ?
    Keep it up Florian. (No Homo) . Such a humble cool dude.

Motivating.
    thanks to all...
    cheers

btw.. we should respect all peoble. Everybody carry his own problems and everybody has his own past.. about that nobody can be same as all others. I always try my best to respect all children of god.... humans, animalsl and the earth.

I admire beginners and peoble with some handicaps... in our gym we have two clients they have lost some fingers. One of them haves only 2 Fingers on one hand. But trains. We also have some clients they have too much overweight. If greet them and talk with them like with every other client. I noticed that some advanced athlets dont care anymore about beginners or peoble with problems in the gym. Here in europe we dont have many "instructors" in a gym - so we have to help each other. I dont feel strange to make some excercises with beginners or peoble with overweight. Nobody of us should forget our first steps in a gym.

Btw.... i have 10 days to my next contest.... actually iam not in my best condition.... i was 1 week in the hospital (i have a very small tumor in my head - but the still dont know if its bad or what ever)..... but thank god i feel good now... iam back in the gym since some days and i try my best to get in good condition untill 29th march. Anyway.. iam wont join to win... i will join for fun and to forget a bit the shock from the bad diagnosis. If i can reach again a good ranking i would be happy of course. But the best should win....

this is the Contest:

www.topdecolmar.com

its in France.... 1 hr away from switzerland.

Yesterday was my last hard legday... ill train my legs (light) on monday with a bit cardio in some hot sweaters and pullovers.. i hope i will loose the last bit of Water under my skin..... i wont make diet (offloading and loading). Its a bit too risky with my sickness in the moment. Lets see if i can get my contest form without that.
  • popoycantonpopoycanton Posts: 216
    @florian
    can you give tips on losing weight. If you can spare lean muscle that's all the better.

And which is easier to learn German or French.
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    And which is easier to learn German or French.

German. Most english words has its roots on germanic language. Ex: "wilkommen" > welcome, "meister" > master...
  • bundesheerbundesheer Posts: 208
    No,french is easier than german.the noun and verb varies according to age,gender ,singular,plural.
    Ilocano
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    welcome To PBB, glad you found the site. Best regards on your questcheers
    @Rene cheers thank you sir...... hi :-)

@all

its german... no question. Many Words are similar than english. Jacke = Jacket, Morgen = Morning, triken = drinking etc etc etc......

in french english words dont exist!! French hates english and its a part of their culture to refuse all what is comming from england or america (remember the first and second world war). Even if its a long time over and they are already in the same community (EU) there is still a lot of negative feelings. Exemple: Even a Computer (i guess every langague in the world calls that Computer)... except France.... the word in french si "ordinateur". The french pronouncing is also very difficult.

In german are only two very very very hard challenges.....
    1.) the grammar
    2.) the article...... in english exist only "the" .... exemple: the house, the mother, the child..... no matter if its plurial, masculine or feminin or neuter....

exemple: house, child, country, party.... they are all neuter.... in german:
    DAS Kind, DAS Land, Das Fest...... the word is DAS

mother, marriage, church......
    Die Mutter, die Hochzeit, die Kirche.... the words is DIE (feminin)

father, table, pullover......
    DER Vater, Der Tisch, DER Pullover.... the word is DER (masculine)

Even my mother, that worked for 35 years in a swiss enterprise, where everybody spech german, cant use the articles right.... my bad english is much more better than her german.

But the good thing... swiss and germans are very familar with bad german..... like filipinos with bad english.... everybody can understand you even if you can speak the langague only 60%...... nobody will tease you if you cant use the articles perfect.... over 50% of all citicens here are foreigners or imigrants. So who cares :twitcy:
    Damn you're rich.

"ON" Hydrobuilder (the best Shake for me - it works perfect)
    "Dynamtize" Iso100 Whey
    "BSN" Cellmass Creatin
    "Ultimate Nutrition" Amino 2002
    "ON" Egg Protein
    "GN" Beef Isolate
    "GN" NARC or Pump NARC (sometimes as Pre-Workoutbooster)
    "BSN" Epozine (as Pump Amino Supp. when i dont take pre worktoutbooster)
    "Universal Nutrition" Animal Pack (Vitamins)

sometimes Quest Bars
    this products are pretty expensive. .(mostly here in switzerland :-( ) i order them always in US, so i can save 50% of the price...

anyway iam spending a lot of my money for my hobby its true.... but i never go outside in bars, discotheques, partys, cinema etc... i dont buy expensive clothes here in europe.. (i order them in US or i buy them in pinas once a year). I dont have a playstion (i dont have time for that) and i dont have a laptop (for what? i can use the computer in my office).... iam 24 and i dont have a car... i go every day with my old 2nd hand bycicle to my workplace...
    and btw... we have 4 seassons.... in the winter its up to -25C° (yes the minus is correct.. below zero !!) degrees, snow and ice... i wear 2 pants, 2 pullovers, thermo underwear, 2 thick woven socks and feddar winter jackets.... its horrible.... but i do that... every day...... 20 minutes with the bycicle.... when its hot, whens cold, when its raining.. no matter what. I dont care about luxery things.... a BMW, Mercedes or Ferrari cant impress me only a little bit... the most here drives a car like this.. iam already happy with my old (15 years old ! bike)..... iam living for my hobby, my job, my family and my 3 little dwarf bunnys at home :twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

rich is the one that is already happy with simple things....about that maybe , yes iam rich. But if "rich" means money for you, then iam very poor... i have a low salar and its just enough to pay all bills (taxes including ahahah) here, food and my gym.. all waht i can earn i spend for the flight to pinas... my only luxery that i wont miss.

Honestly nobody needs all this products.. with good food you dont need anything. To eat every day meat (even chicken) is luxery here... shakes are cheaper than meat... 1 Kg of chicken chest coast 1500 pesos in the supermarket !!!!! 1 Kg beef coast 2500 Pesos... 1 Kg. Fish 2000 Pesos... etc etc etc.... even vegetables are very expensive here. About that its cheaper for us to drink 3 shakes every day and eat only less meat and eggs.

When iam in the philippines i dont consume shakes... (only direct after the workout).. i have all what i need there... fish everywhere.. perfect and super delicieus.
    Sir , what's your take on Promatrix 7 ?

Also, what do you call and could you share the purpose of the training shown starting at 0.27 of this video ?
    @maloy
    ive never tried untill now. I cant tell you some experiences.
    Its not avaible here.
    But this is a bit strange for me: (from the page)
    It contains seven types of essential protein compounds namely Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Calcium Caseinate, and Micellar Casein

- how many % of each protein is inside? how many % whey isolate? How many % cassein.
    - Whey Protein CONCENTRE isnt a high quality form of WHEY (unlike CFM Isolate)
    - i dont consume soy protein.. it gains too much water between my skin and muscles. And it provides the oestrogen building in the human body.

But i wont say that this protein is bad. Of course not bader than the most other multiplex Proteinpowders...... exemple: Syntha-6 (BSN), Pro Complex (ON) etc.. they are just more expensive.

I think the Price / Quality ballance is very good with this protein.. about that ill try some shakes when iam in pinas. But iam not a big Fan of Multiple Protein Shakes... (i explained the reasons already.... cassein and soy protein etc).

about the excercise.. its always may last excercise on the chest day.... its very good for the lower cheast (and the mittle).. its perfect to squeeze the last drop of water out of the skind and press the last drop of blood into th muscles.... you must make it slow with a light weigth (move like on my video).. .try it... you also will feel your front delta.... it would be the perfect switch if you will train your deltas after the chest..... but i dont do that... i just make this excercise for my chest.... its good for cutting... not for building mass.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    That's the problem with multi protein they don't indicate the % of each ingredient.
    Even the more expensive/famous brand.
    You'll just base it on the order of the ingredient.
    Given the facts you stated, though you havent tried it yet , just based on the contents of the product as mentioned on the label, would it be more beneficial to take this protein during and not after workout ?

And regarding the exercise, although I am on a bulking phase, I tried that earlier and felt it more on my delts instead of my lower chest area using light weights (15lbs) . Is that how it works (not quite sure if I did it correctly LOL) ?
    ^kulang pa siguro pectoral muscle mo kaya di mo naramdaman, pag maliit pa pecs mahirap yon i flexbro florian can you kindly post a picture of yours before you even started lifting? To serve as an inspiration to all of us members here for us to aim high in our bodybuilding journey :)
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    so you mean florian. if a brand of whey have soy as 1 of the protein source, its not good? dont you think whey manufacturers dont know this kind of thing? it may have soy in it but not purely concentrated soy like soya milk and drinks?and regarding taking whey after wo, you suggest iso whey immediately? you serious?
    Yatez wrote:
    ^kulang pa siguro pectoral muscle mo kaya di mo naramdaman, pag maliit pa pecs mahirap yon i flexbro florian can you kindly post a picture of yours before you even started lifting? To serve as an inspiration to all of us members here for us to aim high in our bodybuilding journey :)

same sentiments. i wana see you while on the peak of your T3 condition, im guessing your so skinny before. be our inspiration,
    i didnt said its "Not good"... but its not so good as they promotes it:P
    soy protein is just a vegan alternative protein to animal proteins. But it can reach the benefits them. The Amino Profile of Vegan Proteins is not very good and bilogical value of soy protein is pretty bad.

read that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_value

i know that in the asian food culture soy haves a high popularity. But the risk and the potential sideeffects from soy should let you think twice before you consume too much of that.

read that: sorry the page is translated from german to english by google.. the gramar is horrible, but i guess you will understand the message.

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.menshealth.de/food/gesunde-lebensmittel/die-sojaluege.249701.htm&act=url

about your statement..... believe me... the enterprises knows all about proteins... but they knows more how to make money. The Supplement industry is a "billion Dollar" Market and you cant imagine how much profit they can make with this prodcuts. If you start to analyz the ingredients of all products, you will see, that 80% of all is carabao-tae.... some supplements haves so less powerfull indigredients that even an Ant wouldnt feel something.

Like Drugs or other expensive raw materials, the dealers strech their products to maximize the profits.

thanks for your compliments... yes i was super skinny... skin and bones.
    Maybe its interessting for your to know that i never made a bulk (bulking). Iam really not a fan of this theorie. I dont know why i should gain 15 Kg. Mass (80% fat and Water), when i must loose 12 Kg. (with hard diet and without the guarantee that i will work). 10 Month from a year i will look like a swollen guinea pig and during the diet i would loose the most of my power?

I prefer to keep calm, eat and train like always.. and gain 3 Kg. dry and hard muscle mass during the year. That way i can see my improvments every day and i think its the healthier way to gain muscles. (I know that i will have many enemys now.... the most hates me for that meaning... ). Finaly everbody is his own manager and everybody should do what he wants. So please dont be offend if you are other meaning.

Here is a Pic before i started with gym Training:

i was 16 years old here...
    29qfy3o.jpg

2rq1wzp.jpg

here too... sorry for the gayish pic.. it was for a agency that searched for a jeans brand promotion... with the asian apperance you can find fast some model jobs here as teenager. Dont care about the look of the pic... its shamefull. sorry.. but it shows how skinny i was.

2lc6waq.jpg

here an other pic.. when i was a youth talent...... i was 8 or 9 years old.. behind us is Franz Beckenbauer (FC BAYER München), Karl Odermatt (FC Basel) and Sepp Blatter the head of FIFA (World Football Association)

15is09.jpg
    Bro i thought you had this t3 condition or more known as hyperthyroidism, but you prefer to lean bulk? with that condition ill be effin dirty bulking like crazy heck ill even drink coca cola instead of water for the extra cals ill drink up my gravy and munch on slabs of pure butter for my snack
    If you have a T3 condition, with the example you stated above, (gain 15kg) how would you gain 12lbs of fat and water?
    about your statement..... believe me... the enterprises knows all about proteins... but they knows more how to make money. The Supplement industry is a "billion Dollar" Market and you cant imagine how much profit they can make with this prodcuts. If you start to analyz the ingredients of all products, you will see, that 80% of all is carabao-tae....

come again? from manure? ok this is getting ridiculous,
    Ops, almost same question with Yates I guess... haha
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    allen101 wrote:
    If you have a T3 condition, with the example you stated above, (gain 15kg) how would you gain 12lbs of fat and water?

Uhmm. This confused me as well. Why are you saying that you would probably gain fat if you're having a hard time gaining at all?
    maybe i wouldnt bulk 15 kilo fat... but even me can ruin my bodyfat level (its actual arround 5%). For what? I dont go to the gym go get swollen or fat. (Just my meaning). I really wonder why so many people admire the bulk.. the most wont get a good abs after all.. the most have problems with too much skin, scars in the skin or there will stay a bit rest of body fat on the lower belly... if you ask me, i wouldnt advice you to bulk. You can gain the same REAL Muscle Mass in the same time. I know many peoble they coulndt reach their Form after the bulk..
    but if you love the bulk, do it... if its working for you, why not.. like iam writting always.. it depents on your goals.
    You didn't get the point here, we were asking how the hell can you be lean bulking with a "t3 condition" wherein you control the amount of cals that you take in, with a "t3 condition" you can be anything all the effin food but still maintain that bfat.
    I know someone who does not have this condition but is an ectomorph but still maintains his bfat even though he eats whatever the fuck he wants, what more you an ecto with a "t3 condition"
    Florian wrote:
    maybe i wouldnt bulk 15 kilo fat... but even me can ruin my bodyfat level (its actual arround 5%). For what? I dont go to the gym go get swollen or fat. (Just my meaning). I really wonder why so many people admire the bulk.. the most wont get a good abs after all.. the most have problems with too much skin, scars in the skin or there will stay a bit rest of body fat on the lower belly... if you ask me, i wouldnt advice you to bulk. You can gain the same REAL Muscle Mass in the same time. I know many peoble they coulndt reach their Form after the bulk..
    but if you love the bulk, do it... if its working for you, why not.. like iam writting always.. it depents on your goals.

omg dude. are we on the same boat? your response is quite off. in tagalog. ang layo po ng sagot mo koya.
    about your statement..... believe me... the enterprises knows all about proteins... but they knows more how to make money. The Supplement industry is a "billion Dollar" Market and you cant imagine how much profit they can make with this prodcuts. If you start to analyz the ingredients of all products, you will see, that 80% of all is carabao-tae....

come again? from manure? ok this is getting ridiculous,

i dont mean that its real carabao tea inside.. i mean its bullshit inside.. low quality substances... fillers....

if its ridiculus for you, then read a bit about this..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filler_(materials)

start to google the small written indigrients on your boxes... you will find many things that shouldnt be in a protein shake
    exemple this one...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guar_gum

if its still ridiculus for your.. then its ok... the supplement producers are happy if somebody is ready to pay some toussand of pesos for their fillers...... its your own money.