Hi iam Florian

Hi Everybody....
iam Filipino (from Tanauan City, Batangas) but iam living (and iam born) in Switzerland (Cental Europe).
i train because i love it.... i dont care about the maximum of gains or the weights.. sometimes i train my chest with two 60Kg dumbells (135pds each) and sometimes with 20 Kg (45pds).... the gym means fun for me...

since 2013 i join IFBB Switzerland Competitions.. on my first competiton i reached the 2nd place in my class.. so iam the actual VIZE Swiss champion... as pinoy.. :P iam proud on that.. first place or last place.. who cares.. it should be fun.

2z9ds2e.jpg

Comments

• MaloyMaloy Posts: 582
    5000 to 7000 Calories... wOw!

Could you post more pics sir :sport:.
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    kuya bear must be very big!

7 years ka na rin pala sa BBing :) Tulad tayo ng years kaso mas pang comfy yung pangangatawan mo! ripped! :)
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Peeled bro! Checked out your vid on your other post - you playin' with them 100's on incline - props! :sport:
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    wow! now thats what i want to look like right now. welcome dude!
  • FlorianFlorian Posts: 55
    Thank you :wink:

to be shreeded is not a big problem for me. I dont make cardio or carbo reduced diet etc.... in contrary...i was a super skinny and small boy as child. I played soccer since iam 5 years old. I was pretty good. So good that swiss talent scouts gave me a contract in the FC BASEL 1893 Juniors Team. But when i was 14 years old i had an injury on my knee. My career was over before it really has started.=(

After the operations i started with Thaiboxing... but i noticed that this is the bigger torture for my knees. So i changed to Fitness... Kuya bear teached me how to train. I remember.. some european guys teased me and said.. he kid.. start to eat...... doesnt your mother have food for you? But kuya Bear shouted to them... shut up.. m..... ahahahah... yes i remember.... he always protected me. Well, hes like my brother. We knows him since iam 7 years old. Hes the buddy of my oldest brother. Now my mother calls him son and he calls her mummy. :twitcy: Now iam stronger than kuya bear (hes 33 years old now).. hes my biggest fan but i still can learn from him.

here are more pics:

1zdpseo.jpg

Kuya Bear with a tita

160d8qp.jpg

Kuya Bear with Family (brothers and mummy)

2ed79rb.jpg

21esvux.jpg

v4bgp2.jpg

v4bgp2.jpg

here a pic from 2009 , in the amazing Philippines

23vnx1h.jpg
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    Welcome bro! Finally.. finally.... :)

Very motivating, i want to be like you someday.

I hope you'll update your journal often.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Bro, you train 7x a week?
  • akosipaxakosipax Posts: 24
    IDOL! :flex:
    @ sir vinch

you originally from batangas din diba po?

di kayo nag kakalayo ni sir florian ;)
  • RayKriegRayKrieg Posts: 577
    The knee injury =( :(
    You should be a pro football player right now :))
    :bench:
    allen101 wrote:
    Bro, you train 7x a week?

yes i do.... sometimes (i take a Restday)... my Body tells me when its time (in general all 2-3 Weeks). Honestly i need my daily :bench: or i will go :angry::unhappy::twitcy:

i make many diffrent excercises for the belly.... i hope i can upload soon some clips..... i train them pretty crazy and unorthodox.... 800-1500 reps a day... just because i love to train the abs....

iam very impressed from the warm and friendly welcome here.. thanks a lot.. honestly i was a bit shy first. In Europe its not so familar like in the philippines.. if you will upload some pictures 90% will judge you as steroid junkey, boaster, player or what ever.... jealousy and frustration is a big toppic in europe.. thats why i miss the philippines.. even in my gym, the most are starting rumours behind the back of each other.

On my first contest (www.ifbb.ch) i ve meet some very nice and friendly bodybuilders. But even there was some very strange persons... i noticed that the most dont smile

If you like my pictures and clips (did you saw them in Youtube? if not IFBB Florian Wolf (4 clips untill now), pls let me know.. ill upload them always if you want.

@Emman1986

yes iam... iam sorry that my tagalog is not so good to answer. iam ashamed... i know only less. My mother raised me up with german, english and french (german and french is necessary (more important than english) here in switzerland. My mother had a lot of problems with german and french so it was not easy to teach all of us in 4 languagues at the same time :-( )

euq2qh.jpg

10hr53o.jpg

24m73q1.jpg

I was the smalles and youngest athlet on the championate... so i was very happy to reach the vice swiss champion title.. the crowd was very noisy when i was on the stage.. they called my mister sunshine.. i was special for them coz i smiled during the show... for filipinos its normal.. but in europe its special :-)
    Well, with your physique you can't blame people to think you're on steroids. If you are really not on gear, think of it as a compliment from them :)

Mirin at your stage experience.
    I think with your expertise, we will learn a lot.

:)
  • bundesheerbundesheer Posts: 208
    Servus kumpel!
    Ich bin von Wien.ich bin auch ein Pinoy.du hast eine tolles Körper.kannst du mir deine Abs Training verraten?heheheh.
    Wahnsinn!du bist schon jetzt mein Vorbild.:)
  • putrackputrack Posts: 89
    Daym! Welcome sir. :)
    all your kind words motivated me to join the next competition.... ill join in 2 weeks here

www.topdecolmar.com

its the french championship - but its pretty near from the swiss boarder. Iam not really prepeared but, lets try and have fun. Ill keep you updated. :heavy:

i have found some other pictures...

2en5jjo.jpg
    in our Gym (www.colosseum-fitness.ch) with Shawn Rhoden (IFBB Prof. and Mister Universald Final Competitor).

11w659i.jpg
    Here after the show with Shawnd Rhoden (he was special Guest) and Maria Kostandinova (2nd Place Miss Universe 2012 IBFA)

1r6q6r.jpg
    Final Posedown..... Men Bodybuilding -70Kg. (iwas 66Kg only...)

2jeshhk.jpg
    i get the 2nd Place in my class.... vice swiss champion (men -70Kg). The people was not agress that an other won the first place.. they made some noise because they said i should win.... i dont know... for me all was better than me.. i was already surprised and happy with this ranking.

dom5ch.jpg
    Maria Kostandinova (41 Years old.... )

11qmlhs.jpg
    with Denise Rodrigues (google her.. hot pics :-) shes an international pro)

dy680m.jpg
    no comment

313lhkn.jpg
    Maja Misevic.. IFBB Bikini Competitor
    Do you have a sponsor on your supplements?
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    ripped! props bro :)
    no.... i had one... but he didnt gave me products.. he only asked me if he can use my face for his internetpage and if he can make some clips of me.

http://european-supplement-shop.com/
    (in the Gallery are some pics of me) - the page is still under construction.. not finished already. As reward i got some % on orders from him. But he is in Germany. Its a big Problem with the swiss customs authority. To import Foods (Supplements are foods here) you need a permit and the rules are strict. Exemple the discrtiption must be in german, french or italian etc.......

About that i buy my products here in Switzerland... the owner of the Gym supports me. Hes a nice chinese.... sometimes he get me some products for free or with discount.

The most bodybuilders from IFBB are looking for sponsers.. i dont do that.. coz i wont tell the people that i use products that i dont use really. And i wont tell them that supplements are good or necessary, if i really dont believe on that.... i know its buisness but, honestly no mine. For me its ok, if somebody will use my face or his brand on a clip, but nobody can force me to promote a product (when i dont believe on that what i say). Bodybuilding is a hobby for me.. no its a passion.... but not a buisness... if i would make Bodybuilding to my Buisness, i would loosy my Hobby and my Passion.. so what i should do to relax from the work?=(cheers:P:twitcy:

Iam a Customs broker in a Forwarding Agency.... iam an office worker... not a Bodybuilder or Star... if somebody ask me for a private workout or some advices i will do that for free but not for money... a sponser would great.. but then you must tell all others that you use only their products.. even if its not true... i wont do that.

Iam an oridinary guy that is a bit crazy in the head.... i train about the same reason why other people go to discos, buy expensive cars, drinking, playing games etc.......... i just love sport and i can relax in this sport. Of course i can understand if somebody wants to earn money with that..... but its not my field.
    thats the spirit sir florian! :)

Great point of view regarding BBing :)
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    Wow! that was one epic on everything!

I wish I could be like you brah!
    thanks.... you can reach all your goals.... just have patience and discipline.

my advices...

1.) take a goal that is realistic.... (mind about how much effort, money, time and risk you will take for this goal - if you want to be like Ronnie Coleman? Ok, be sure that you must find sponsors that will invest 20 000 USD every month for your Food, Supplements, Trainers and steroids... and you must be ready to risk your health and life).

2.) set a small goal for the end of a year.... (exemple to gain 2 Kg.... or loose 4% Bodyfat etc). If you will reach the goal before the year is over, you will be more motivated than ever before - if not, you must mind what you did wrong.

3.) Dont mind too much about supplements and the perfect workout. 90% is about you....before you need a protein shake you must make sure that your normal nutrition is already very good. There is no secret... no shake and no program or excercise can compares missing discipline and time.

4.) before you try very difficult excercises, make sure that you make the "standarts" already PERFECT! Advanced Bodybuilders dont make them to be better than you.. they make them, because the standart is not anymore enough for them..... but to be like them, you must be a Master of the Standarts.... you cant run if you cant walk.

5.) dont listen to too many people.. the meanings in this sport are very diffrent.. and a lot will give you wrong advices (sometimes not with bad minds)... read, listen, try... mind, monitore yourself.... finaly you will learn how your body works.

6.) dont be overmotivated in the beginning... you cant build muscles in 1 day.. and you cant loos muscles in one day. But an Injury can kill all your plans in ONLY ONE SECOND!

7.) dont eat a lot salt..... Adobo is greeting ahahahhahahah

8.) drink enough water.. (and no alcohol or less... ahahahha)

9.) a sixpack starts in the kitchen..... not witch crunches

10.) NEVER FORGET ONE THING..... God made you already perfect... coz you are healthy and you are alive.... imagine how a disabled, blid or sick (cancer, HIV etc) person feels... i guess they arent worry about the size of their biceps.... honestly somes of them can ejoy their life more than some bodybuilders.... Bodybuilding shouild mean fun, health and soulfood... but never it shouldnt control your minds or life.... you shouldnt hurt your family, friends, risk your job, college or your health for that..... dont do that for apperance or to baost... dont listen to rumours and accept if some people dont like your lifestyle.... go you own way without being arrogant......

keep on pumping.
    Florian wrote:

10.) NEVER FORGET ONE THING..... God made you already perfect... coz you are healthy and you are alive.... imagine how a disabled, blid or sick (cancer, HIV etc) person feels... i guess they arent worry about the size of their biceps.... honestly somes of them can ejoy their life more than some bodybuilders.... Bodybuilding shouild mean fun, health and soulfood... but never it shouldnt control your minds or life.... you shouldnt hurt your family, friends, risk your job, college or your health for that.....

Ouch hahaha. :twitcy::twitcy:
    i know its easier said than done.... but it should be like that.
    Believe me.. i know some sad examples of Bodybuilder they didnt fallowed rule nr. 10:arghh: 50 years old.. still living in the past.... living from the govnerment (workless since 15 years), injury in the knee, back, bizeps...... no wife, no friends... no past no future... i wont end up like this.. it isnt worth enough...

dont get me wrong.. i love this sport.. in the eyes of 99% of all humans iam absoluty sick in my head... i train 1.5 - 2 hrs a day.... 365 days in the year... i dont drink (never!) i dont go later than 11.30 pm to bed (almost never... maybe 2 excuses in 1 year), i never eat pizza, french fries and Burgers (i dont like them) and i dont have many collegues.... but i never forget my friends and family. I also wouldnt risk my health for muscles... i dont take steroids or other harmfull medicaments to reach a higher level. And every rep is fun for me. I train because i need my workout... the most will tell me that i train too much to gain muscles.. maybe its true.. but who cares? i love to train and iam happy with that what i have already... i wont get heavier...

like i said already... everybody haves other goals... and everybody must take his own risk and effort.... coz its everybody own life.

this was only an advice from me....... :twitcy:
  • pandoypandoy Posts: 596
    welcome sir florian, :) buti pa po ito si sir florian may sense ang mga pinopost, may mapupulot ka talaga at matututunan, yung iba kasi dito puro yabang lang at away :) pangit naman ng katawan. bato bato sa langit. lol. bwahahaha. good day mga sir.
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    ^^

hiyang hiya naman kame sayo...
    pandoy wrote:
    welcome sir florian, :) buti pa po ito si sir florian may sense ang mga pinopost, may mapupulot ka talaga at matututunan, yung iba kasi dito puro yabang lang at away :) pangit naman ng katawan. bato bato sa langit. lol. bwahahaha. good day mga sir.

oo nga pala, saan na journal mo? buti ung mga baguhan may journal na eh.
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    pandoy wrote:

Tahimik na nga eh nags-start na naman ng gulo yang ganyang post.

BTW, asan pala journal mo pandoy?
    pandoy wrote:

kaw talaga sir pandoy, nag jo-joke kapa ha hihihihi :)

ganun talaga sa mga forum sir, kahit saang forum there's always someone or group of people na ang intention is to start a flame or boast always :) di naten mai aalis yun, pero sa tulong ng mga admin at mods, ma miminimize yun pero di maiaalis :) Saglit lang gumawa ng bagong account ke ma banned yung current account diba at tested na yun dito, sa tingin ko :blush:

Basta kung na yayabangan ka sa ibang forumer or anuman, tahimik ka nalang o dedma or pede ka naman pumatol, kanya kanya tayo ng pananaw

sorry for the OT :)
    dont worry about that:twitcy:
    thaks your your support.. well, a forum should have space for diffrent meanings, pro and contra.. solong as the dialog will be "productive" and objectively.

Here somes of my fav excercises

Lat pulldowns as warm up (fallowed from lat pull ups with my own bodyweight)
    33avvrq.jpg

i train my back twice a week...... one day more for the lats (pull ups and pull downs, front and neck) and the other day with more focus on the volume (rowing, T-Bar Rowing, some Machines, tight latt pulldowns etc). I train my lower back on both days. Once with deathlifts (light or moderate weight only! 20reps for each set) and once only with my own bodyweight.

Why? Because heavy deathlifts will give you a big waiste...you will loose your V-Body. It will makes you stronger but it also will ruin your Form if you train that too much and too heavy. And last but not least its a very dangerous excercise.

2z5kqs6.jpg

This is one of my favourite Excercises...... do that and you will get the "X-mas tree" cut in your lower back. But be carefull.. do it always full focused and watch for the right move and not for the heaviest weight.

I train my abs every day...... not only with crunches... i have always new ideas and i (ab)use the whole equipment in the gym... sometimes i train with a broom or with a waste bucket.... i try to find every week a new challange.... this her is for the lower side abs........

ws4j9g.jpg
    I wished I also had your T3 condition hehehe
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Florian wrote:
    Once with deathlifts (light or moderate weight only! 20reps for each set) and once only with my own bodyweight.

Why? Because heavy deathlifts will give you a big waist...you will loose your V-Body. It will makes you stronger but it also will ruin your Form if you train that too much and too heavy. And last but not least its a very dangerous exercise.

Since squats and deathlifts[size=x-small](if that's how you call it!)[/size] requires thick and strong -name- stability, that is still... genetically determined.
    "The size of your waist at single digit levels of body fat is not a factor of what substances you have used, but the circumference of your ilium--a genetic factor. The size of your gut may well be affected by those things, but they would be more visible in a side view, and they don't have anything to do with your obliques. The size of your internal organs is the primary factor for that pregnant look."[align=right]Permalink...[/align]
    Florian wrote:
    Once with deathlifts (light or moderate weight only! 20reps for each set) and once only with my own bodyweight.

Why? Because heavy deathlifts will give you a big waist...you will loose your V-Body. It will makes you stronger but
    it also will ruin your Form if you train that too much and too heavy. And last but not least its a very dangerous exercise.

Training max-effort/heavy deadlifts, won't ruin your form. (By 'form' your referring to aesthetics, not with the movement.) Since having a V-Taper is an illusion of having a V-shaped spread of latissimus dorsi regardless whether the fine line run smoothly down to the lower back or not, your back training/technique and genetics will dictate if you'll get one. A way it'll likely ruin your form if you don't train the similar stress you do with the deadlifts on the other back exercises primarily targeting your lat.

Another, it's not recommendable to train max-effort/heavy deadlifts for even twice a week, since pulling exercises takes longer time to recover. So its unlikely for someone to train 'too much'(frequency), for their CNS has already taxed too much(heavy).