New Member from Switzerland

Hi Everybody. Iam Florian from Batangas. Iam a big Fan of the Philippines.

Bodybuilding is my life. I compete on IFBB Contests. Actually iam living in switzerland, the country where iam born and where i work. My parents are living again in the philippines (lipa city).

i hope ill find out here

btw: iam the smilling guy in the Front... the Filipino.. :-) i reached the 2nd place, and iam IFBB Switzerland vice Swiss champion. It was my first competition, about that iam very happy for that result.

5wz3nk.jpg

15cc58x.jpg

ohl5xl.jpg

if you want, watch my youtube clips.. maybe you will like them.

have a great day.... i miss the philippines..... god bless you all and keep on pumping.

Comments

• Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    ripppppeeedddd!

Welcome to Pinoy Bodybuilding Community sir florian :)
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Welcome bro what stack did you use for your contest prep for that competetion?
  • MaloyMaloy Posts: 582
    :jd: WHoah!

Welcome to PbB sir

Ripped!
  • FlorianFlorian Posts: 55
    salamat everybody for the friendly welcome.
    cheers

thanks for your compliments... btw i dont make diet... :unhappy: iam eating a lot of chocclates and i eat a lot of fat.... its my genetics and a small sickness.. my body produce too much T4 (metabolism hormon). About that its really hard to gain weight for me. When i dont eat 1 kg. fish, meat or chicken, a lot of rice, nuts, shakes, fruits and vegetables i will loos my muscles very fast... iam eating arround the clock:arghh:

it seems like a gift of god.. but honestly its not very funny... iam endangered to get a tumor on my hyphyse (hormon ballancer in the head). About that steroids are absolutly forbidden for me. I never used them, i dont plane to use them and honestly it would be my guarantee to cancer.

Anyway... i train every day and i eat arround the clock.... so iam doing that what i like... i can thank god for that luck.

here an old pic (almost 4 years old) with good friends in the Philippines (davao City)
    The Tall guy (6.9" !!!) is kuya bear... my best friend, gym partner and Philippine most philippine addicted person that i know.. his arms ar full of pinoy tattoos in tagalog:twitcy:
    5b1oco.jpg
  • RockcenaRockcena Posts: 603
    welcome to pbb! mirin bf brah!
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    @ sir florian

Please create your journal sir -> http://pinoybodybuilding.com/Forum-Personal-Journals :)

Then you can discussed anything regarding your life in BBing or outside BBing :) Share your training routines, diets etc; or anything na pwede makatulong sa kapwa naten forumer :) For sure, there's alot of things you can share especially your natty in that ripped body :)
  • FlorianFlorian Posts: 55
    ou thank you... i did it.. i hope its right..... .

iam sorry.. i wouldnt "spam" this thread....
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    welcome brah!
  • RayKriegRayKrieg Posts: 577
    Monsterr! Welcome to PBB!
  • welcome to PBB too brah :))
  • bundesheerbundesheer Posts: 208
    Unfassbar!!!!!zwei Daumen hoch!