Hi guys!
I have just joined the group. I joined gym membership for 3 years now to be physically fit and healthy. It has been my dream of becoming a bodybuilder since college but with my busy sked, i cannot cope up with the required diet and regular exercise requirements. I do go to the gym 3-4x a week before my office work tho. And my goal this year is to flatten my tubby and ultimate goal is a slimmer waistline! I am glad to have found this forum and i believe it will be very beneficial to me and aspiring bodybuilders as well! Thank you!

Comments

• RockcenaRockcena Posts: 603
    Welcome to pbb sir!
  • RayKriegRayKrieg Posts: 577
    Welcome sir!
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Thorandy wrote:
    Hi guys!
    "I have just joined the group. I joined gym membership for 3 years now to be physically fit and healthy. It has been my dream of becoming a bodybuilder since college"...

And your dream did already happened three years ago, when you first took your first lift.
    Welcome to PBB community...
  • Rockcena wrote:
    Welcome to pbb sir!

Thank you so much!
    Core wrote:
    Thorandy wrote:
    Hi guys!
    "I have just joined the group. I joined gym membership for 3 years now to be physically fit and healthy. It has been my dream of becoming a bodybuilder since college"...

And your dream did already happened three years ago, when you first took your first lift.

Yeah you are right! Thank you for the motivation!
    Core wrote:
    Thorandy wrote:
    Hi guys!

Thank you!
    Might as well create your journal sir, and share your background for the past years you venture the sport or any sport...
  • Core wrote:
    Might as well create your journal sir, and share your background for the past years you venture the sport or any sport...

Yes, i am really planning to make my journal so i can share my experiences in this sport. Thank you for the support!
    And also post your questions there...
  • Core wrote:
    And also post your questions there...

Sure i will! thanks!
  • BorexxxBorexxx Posts: 167
    Welcome to PBB! read more and you'll find your way to get tips on how to achieve your goal. :)
  • Borexxx wrote:
    Welcome to PBB! read more and you'll find your way to get tips on how to achieve your goal. :)

Ok thanks!
  • hello s mga master!
    balisong, kindly create your own introduction. And please refrain from using text speak...
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    welcome to PBB cheers
  • Borexxx wrote:

thank you!
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    welcome
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    welcome chris hemsworth and randy santiago!