Big Dawg

Comments

• Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    monching11 wrote:
    225 MP!!!! :jd:

is that standing or seated sir?

Seated sir Monch. :) :banghead:
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Strong! IMO seated MPs are even harder! I wish i can reach 200 even just with 8 reps but that's a long way to go for me hehehe
    monching11 wrote:
    Strong! IMO seated MPs are even harder! I wish i can reach 200 even just with 8 reps but that's a long way to go for me hehehe

Thanks bro! Keep in mind the smith machine is not as hard as actual barbell. However it's more close to barbell than any other machine like HS, iso, etc. I like using the smith on delt or chest day sometimes when I have access to it bcoz it doesn't cause any pain in my RC doing militaries or inclines like the barbell version does. Keep at it you will get there! :sport:
    Blasted arms today...

hammer curls - 65's x 10, 65's x 8
    seated incline db curls - 45's x 10, 50's x 7
    EZ-bar curl 21's - 2 sets, 75 lbs

pushdowns - 180 x 12, 200 x 10
    skullcrushers - 120 x 12, 140 x 8
    leaning overhead V-bar extensions - 160 x 15, 180 x 10

standing bb wrist curls (behind back) - 3 x 12-15, 150 lbs

All sets listed above are worksets.
  • ndgllbndgllb Posts: 104
    wow! heavy skullcrushers. 2x10x30 is already inyense for me.haha hell, you can even military press me for endurance. + rep for heavy ass lifts.
    ndgllb wrote:
    wow! heavy skullcrushers. 2x10x30 is already inyense for me.haha hell, you can even military press me for endurance. + rep for heavy ass lifts.

Thanks bro. I have always been pretty strong on skullcrushers. Just be sure if you do them to warm-up the elbows alot with like pushdowns or whateva, bcoz skulls can make hell for elbow pain, tendonitis, etc if going heavy always. Been there, done that. :)
    Hit chest yesterday and back today. Took a few pics yesterday bcoz I wil be the big 50 y.o coming Friday. Still feel 30 haha - you young guys enjoy life to the fullest bcoz time flies by the older you get!

Hmmm can't upload pics. Tinypic comes up, and the language is like in German or Swiss wtf? I browsed to my pics but everytime I click upload it's doesn't work. Mods is there maintenance going on with that or what? Oh well..maybe next time.
  • 75 lbs for 21's? deym! and i can barely finish 21's at 40lbs :P props bro!Haven't heard of a maintenance or to be exact we don't get informed whether there is a maintenance or not. :(
    75 lbs for 21's? deym! and i can barely finish 21's at 40lbs :P props bro!Haven't heard of a maintenance or to be exact we don't get informed whether there is a maintenance or not. :(

Thanks bro. Do you also get the tinypic shit coming up in a language that looks like German or whateva??
  • yeah there are times like that though there are also days that it goes back to english.
  • OK! I don't want to lift in this planet anymore! :biggrin:

Didn't seem like you've been ill these past few week bro! still in great condition as always. Ever thought of competing here locally? :)
  • Pictures and username says it all :) looking swole there Sir !
    btw, Advance Happy Birthday :cheers:
    @ DS thanks bro - yeah I'm still down 10lbs. That flu kicked my ass actually I am very flat in those pics bcoz of it. But I took pics bcoz nobody was in the gym and good timing before my bday hehe. Never thought about competing over here - maybe something for me to think about in the future. :)

@ Samson - Thank you sir. :)
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    lol if you will compete here locally you will be destroying everyong and you will be the Dennis Wolf of the PH! and btw im really curious to see how you look like sir hehe
  • BraSoBraSo Posts: 785
    After meeting a competitive heavyweight yday and after seeing these photos... Im shifting to the lightweight aesthetic bandwagon... Enough with the MASSthetics (from rommyrhomboid). Hahaha!

Admiring dem Lats! Wide!
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    ()@!*#)!)@(#@!# your arms looks like my whole being.. deym big!
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    Fuarkin ALPHA! i hope someday ill get near to that! dammn!
  • WOW! GAME OVER! contest shape @50! :)
    Whoa contest form!!!!
  • JESTy™JESTy™ Posts: 159
    @master Big Dawg
    Batista of the Phil !:^^
  • Strong everything! GODDAMN! Admiring!
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    i bet that man there is more jaw dropping in real life!
    Thanks for all the kind words fellas! :sport: :)
  • ndgllbndgllb Posts: 104
    milksworth wrote:
    i bet that man there is more jaw dropping in real life!

at 6 feet ang 200+ lbs of muscles, i will never get in his way. impresively massive. :jd:
  • and for sure, Sir Big D needs to walk sideways when going thru a door !
    Thanks again bros. :)

Hit delts/traps today...

db press - 80's x 12, 90's x 7
    db side laterals - 1 dropset {40's x 12, 30's x 12, 20's x 18}
    machine press - stack x 13, stack x 11 x
    bent db laterals - 40's x 12, 40's x 10
    bb shrugs - 320 x 20, 360 x 12
    Dedication = Busting ass on legs on your 50th bday haha! That's me. ;)

leg press - 725 x 15, 850 x 8
    leg extensions - 2 x 15-25 {stack}
    hack squats - 300 x 15, 400 x 10
    lying leg curl - 3 x 10-15 {100-130}
    standing calf machine - 3 x 20-25 {stack+50}

Now heading out to Greenwich or Pizza Hut with the wife & baby boy for a carb-loaded bday dinner hehe. :)
    Happy 50th birthday sir BD! Still gettin gainz on your Bday!
  • biomanbioman Posts: 86
    happy birthday sir cheersi know that place, i also go to that gym :sport: