Gym Beginner at Hard Weight Gainer Need advise po

Hello PBB, First eto profile ko as of the moment

19.6BMI(5'4" / 114.19lbs) 25Y/o
Nag try na ako mag take ng protein supplement dati pero ang mali ko is kailangan din pala ng workout.
This year nakapag membership na ako sa isang Gym Club then nakabili ako ng mass gainer supplement,promatrix advance mass gainer ang brand.

ano mga pwede nyo ma advise for Gym beginner?
ano yung mga do's and don't pag mag start ng Gym at weight gaining?
Salamat sa lahat.

Comments

• dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552

@galaxymark1994 said:
    Hello PBB, First eto profile ko as of the moment

Nag try na ako mag take ng protein supplement dati pero ang mali ko is kailangan din pala ng workout.
    This year nakapag membership na ako sa isang Gym Club then nakabili ako ng mass gainer supplement,promatrix advance mass gainer ang brand.

Salamat sa lahat.

welcome sa PBB!
    advise ko dagdagan mo kain mo tapos basa ka sa maga journal ng iba dito para magka ideya ka sa program ng bawat isa dito.

• proper diet and sleep po..magbuhat at least 3-4x a week,dapat intense and focus.anu b mga program mo ba?

• Hi sir / mam, I'm selling Promatrix 7 whey protein and mass gainer . COD available. just DM me or Check our FB page at https://www.facebook.com/n3fitsupplements/ . Please like and share na din Thank you so much kabakal!! #LegitDistributor #PromatrixSeven

• RickHarleyRickHarley Posts: 7
    edited March 2020

I tried same diet and have not results. I would advise buy anabolic steroids in https://valkyrie-online.ws/oral-steroids

Post edited by RickHarley on
  • brandonbrandon Posts: 1

Gym and steroids is a perfect match! you just need to know what you are doing

https://worldofroids.com/getting-to-know-androgenic-anabolic-steroids-for-sale/

• Hello PBB, First eto profile ko as of the moment

Salamat sa lahat.

Dependa on your fitnessgoal?
    Sasali ka ba sa BB competition, sports, or gusto mo lang ng katawan na pang IG?
  • judsjuds Posts: 1

have a solution to lose weight, burn fat, and enhance your mood! It's called the Red Tea Detox. You can burn fat as soon as 72 hours! It's Organic and Non GMO! You can lost 14 pounds in as little as 2 weeks! I'm trying it now and I'm loving the results! Not only my blood work comes out excellent https://jbhnews.com/liquid-clenbuterol-review/29847/ but I was willing to deal with anything because my mood was contentful! Check out the review website and click on the link below to get yours!

• DonndtDonndt Posts: 4

If you are new to the gym, then first you need to let your body get used to physical activity. Cardio workouts are good for this - it's running, aerobics, cycling with it- whatever you like. Then gradually you need to add strength exercises. In no case do not immediately take large weights! You need to gradually increase the weight and reduce the number of repetitions. It is best to work out with a personal trainer for at least a couple of months so that he controls your results.

• Hi tol,

For beginners, focus ka sa compound movements. Dun ka muna magbuild ng strength (barbell squats, deadlifts, bench press), wag muna masyado sa isolation movements. Di kailangang sobrang mabigat, ang mahalaga tama ang form mo. Tapos sabayan mo nang tamang kain.

Hire ka din siguro ng PT session with a qualified coach so you start na well informed. Cheers!