Yo, the skinny fat guy

hi, PBB -

Just found this amazing forum/site just now by googling. then i signed up right away. :) Im Yo, 5'6.5" 144 lbs skinny(fat) guy. I started working out months ago and taking Mass Supplement (M****t Mass) since July 2018. (im on my 2nd 15lbs pack-halfway and see a small progress on my weight. planning to take whey sup after). I just registered in Gold's Gym and will start to be more serious in gaining some muscles and get rid of the fats starting today. my target is to be more bulky (like 154-165lbs). i also have a problem losing some bellys and my tummy looks like im always bloated. what sup and workout would you suggest? should i continue my mass intake instead of shifting to Whey Sup? BTW, i work at night and hits the gym after workshift (morning). Thanks and looking forward for more tips. thank you!

Comments

• yoisthenameyoisthename Posts: 17
    edited October 2018

still waiting to get any response. thanks! :)

Post edited by yoisthename on
  • @yoisthename said:
    hi, PBB -

Just found this amazing forum/site just now by googling. then i signed up right away. :) Im Yo, 5'6.5" 144 lbs skinny(fat) guy. I started working out months ago and taking Mass Supplement (M****t Mass) since July 2018. (im on my 2nd 15lbs pack-halfway and see a small progress on my weight. planning to take whey sup after). I just registered in Gold's Gym and will start to be more serious in gaining some muscles and get rid of the fats starting today. my target is to be more bulky (like 154-165lbs). i also have a problem losing some bellys and my tummy looks like im always bloated. what sup and workout would you suggest? should i continue my mass intake instead of shifting to Whey Sup? BTW, i work at night and hits the gym after workshift (morning). Thanks and looking forward for more tips. thank you!

i take whey protein before but i want to bulk so i decided to take mass gainer instead and i got still abs it depends how you discipline your body

here the sample of core routine

• yoisthenameyoisthename Posts: 17
    edited October 2018

@willheart thanks man. i'll keep note of your inputs. ;)

Post edited by yoisthename on