usually spend 75mins on the gym
BP(barbell):100lbs 5x5
BP(Dumbell):60lbs 12x3
flys(Dumbells): 40lbs 12x3
OHP(Dumbell): 80lbs 10x3
OHP(Barbell): 60lbs 12x3
Squat:60lbs 5x5
DL: 80lbs/100lbs 5x5

as for the squat cant really go all out because i have leg injury may stainless ako sa leg about 3 years na from where i got it.

Weight before 105kg

Decided to lift weights to boost self confidence
its my 54th day now including the rest days i train 4-5 days a week
but ngayong month target ko is 5 days a week. rest is every wed and sunday
i train before going to work which is night shift. so tulog muna sa umaga after work then wake up at around 5pm
PWO coffee then buhat.
Right after workout creatine 5grams then Post workout meal is Break ng IF meal

Thanks Guys :smiley:

Post edited by rjsuperset23 on

Comments

• Isa lang masasabi ko ang mahal ng lifestyle na to haha

• rjsuperset23rjsuperset23 Posts: 111
    edited September 2016

just recently tracking my macros
    so here it is for today using myfitnesspal

Im on a deficit

cal daily 2.4k
    cal intake running 1.9k as of today haven't eaten my lunch yet.

protein daily 124
    protein intake running 90 as of today haven't eaten my lunch yet.

edited September 2016

Forgot to mention Im also practicing IF 16 hours fast
    been doing it almost a month now.
    my pro BB idol is sadik hadzovic who placed 3rd on the recent MR.O classic Physique :smiley:

• Lunch done
    had malasuge 100grams prito and 1cup rice mixed with 180grams corned tuna and coffee

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944
    Welcome to PBB. Keep going sir and keep us posted. Good luck sa pag bubuhat :-)
  • thank you sir :smiley:

• welcome to pbb

• thank you sir.
    edited September 2016

my calorie intake for 2 days is 2.5k na and my tdee is 2721 will i still lose fat/weight?
    BMR is 1807

thank you

• dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552

welcome bro sa site :smile:

my calorie intake for 2 days is 2.5k na and my tdee is 2721 will i still lose fat/weight?
    BMR is 1807

thank you

Sir, what are you trying to lose? Fat or weight? And by the way? what's your goal? :-)
  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308
    edited September 2016

@rjsuperset23 said:
    BMR is 1807

thank you

youll have a problem in the long run...where did you get the value 2721? do you have a heart rate monitor? or online calculator?

Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
  • since im overweight and according to my BMI im obese so im trying to lose fat as in fat lang talaga

@TRoll_W_a_Heart
    sir i got it from an online calculator so pretty much a guesstimate hehe

edited September 2016
    bmi calculator is flawed, if youre 200lbs with 10% is that overweight?

• hmm yeah that would make sense sir hehe
    edited September 2016

if you want to check if your overweight is not the scale but the tape measure and caliper, what is your waistline? there is a formula for that, your height in inches divided by 2... so if youre 5 6"(66 in/2) =33"...your waist should not be more than 33"

and btw your calories are too low...2.5k cal in 2 days...and your tdee 2721 or 5442cal in 2 days...your body will fight back...there will come a time you will stop losing weight, tapos di mo na pwede ibaba pa, coz its already too low.....what are you gonna do? eat 1000cal nalang a day, it doesnt work like that, you are setting up yourself for some serious problems....post pics here, let the people here decide if you need to cut or not...

• Welcome sa PBB bro, magastos pero worth it bro disiplina lang kaya yan. para saken bro mas maganda kung sasabayan mo ng cardio yan hindi lang para sa loose weight un para din sa heartbeat at bloodflow mo din un mapa mapalakas ung stamina mo.

edited September 2016

@TRoll_W_a_Heart said:
    if you want to check if your overweight is not the scale but the tape measure and caliper, what is your waistline? there is a formula for that, your height in inches divided by 2... so if youre 5 6"(66 in/2) =33"...your waist should not be more than 33"

and btw your calories are too low...2.5k cal in 2 days...and your tdee 2721 or 5442cal in 2 days...your body will fight back...there will come a time you will stop losing weight, tapos di mo na pwede ibaba pa, coz its already too low.....what are you gonna do? eat 1000cal nalang a day, it doesnt work like that, you are setting up yourself for some serious problems....post pics here, let the people here decide if you need to cut or not...

sir I'm really overwight as in mataba il post a pic nalang for comaparison
    sir 2.5k calories per day for 2 days yun sir. anyway thank you talaga sa tip sir will surely do that :D
    bukas i'll try to update this journal with a pic

edited September 2016

@SmallWIJI

oo nga bro thank you nagbabasketball naman ako during restdays pero during workout i think gagawin ko yan ok na ba 15mins cardio? :smiley:

edited September 2016

@rjsuperset23 said:
    bukas i'll try to update this journal with a pic

if thats the case 2400-2500 a day is just about right...just adjust the numbers when you start losing, what is your pant size, 38 or 40?

• 38 before i had to unbutton while wearing it. haha then fasten lang using belt para di halata. pero now im using it swabe and had to fasten it with belt kasi maluwang na siya..
  • before and after haha the recent pic taken last 2weeks ago haha
    edited September 2016
    Nencz3n.jpg
    8YWvByt.jpg

haha so eto na kakahiya naman
    damn those man-tits

keep it up bro! with proper diet and regular exercise sabay sabay natin abutin ang ating mga pangarap na katawan hehehe good luck

edited September 2016
    thanks you so much sir. yes kaya natin to!! haha

sabi nga nila in every gym dude daw there is always a woman behind . well guess what im one of them pala HAHAHA
  • 38" pants is vanity sizing, by using a tape measure your around 42-44" just below the belly button, kaya mo yan....when you say there is a woman behind it, you got dumped?

edited September 2016

@TRoll_W_a_Heart said:
    38" pants is vanity sizing, by using a tape measure your around 42-44" just below the belly button, kaya mo yan....when you say there is a woman behind it, you got dumped?

haha maybe sir partially dump but not really cuz of that.
    i want to be the best version of my self so it should start from health/fitness
    so next time we'll see each other "ako nga pala yung sinayang mo" P%TAN# I*A ang korni haha

• sige, buhat lang paps, enjoy your stay here
  • Lakas makaramdam ni @TRoll_W_a_Heart . Yung optimistic side naman ang iniisip ko. Hehe.

• HAHA oo nga eh no