Best way to loss fat

2»

Comments

• high intensity interval training. its what all bodybuilders are doing. normally they'd do 10-15 sets of minute cycles composed to 15-20 seconds high intensity and 45-40 seconds low intensity. they do it over and over up to 10-15 cycles. i read some of them discourage doing HIIT right after lifting as this causes catabolism. of course this comes with a well planned training and diet program.
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Walang best way to "LOSS" fat pero merong best way to lose fat.
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    4t5b2v.png
  • redred Posts: 753
    LOL! dbest ka talaga Yatez hahaha
  • Bazyli wrote:
    Guys...
    what do you think which is best way to loss weight Exercise or supplements...??
    share with me...

Exercises as exercises not only helps in losing weight but makes you active and healthy. Exercises boost your stamina, increase immunity system and prevent from many health issues.
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    brah bot ka ba sagot ka lol
  • i will go with exercise to loss weight fast.
  • jmpilongojmpilongo Posts: 208
    if you wanna lose fat quick.

-chew your food well. para madali lang ma dissolve and go for veggies.
    -drink plenty of fluids. (water and not sugar based like soda)
    -minimize on rice.
    -and incorporate crossfit in your workout.
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    As for you sir @jmpilongo
    *FIXED.
    if you wanna lose fat learn more.

-chew your food Know what you're talkin' about well. para madali lang ma dissolve and go for veggies. maiwasan ang pagpasa-pasa ng misinformations dito.
    -drink Read plenty of fluids. infos here and apply! (water and not sugar based just internet-based articles like soda Google)
    -minimize and control on rice. talks.
    -and incorporate crossfit heavy compounds in your workout.

[size=x-small]*Oh forgive me, if I may sound rude on what I've said, I'm telling you right away that I'm not. I hope you pinpoint what I'm trying to say here.[/size]
  • jmpilongojmpilongo Posts: 208
    in response to @Core

if you don't chew your food well, say apat na nguya then swallow, you are giving your stomach a hard time to dissolve your food especially if mahilig ka sa karne and not high in fiber ang kinakain mo, heard of belly fat? how about tubol? or a you poop once every three days with tubol?
    drinking plenty of water helps with your bowel movement in your GI tract, which helps you lose weight.
    rice is high in carbs.

and I thought this is about losing fat? this is just a small/part of fact from a bigger picture losing weight, of course there are more ways.

and no, I don't find you rude. we all have our opinions because this is the purpose of creating a forum. in the end, the person who asks for help decides what he intends to do based on all opinions or advice he received.
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    jmpilongo wrote:
    in response to @Core

if you don't chew your food well, say apat na nguya then swallow, you are giving your stomach a hard time to dissolve your food especially if mahilig ka sa karne and not high in fiber ang kinakain mo, heard of belly fat? how about tubol? or a you poop once every three days with tubol?
    drinking plenty of water helps with your bowel movement in your GI tract, which helps you lose weight.
    rice is high in carbs.

and I thought this is about losing fat? this is just a small/part of fact from a bigger picture losing weight, of course there are more ways.

and no, I don't find you rude. we all have our opinions because this is the purpose of creating a forum. in the end, the person who asks for help decides what he intends to do based on all opinions or advice he received.

And you missed the very last statement of my post...
    Since I'm on a run at this moment. Might as well abide with the rules and continue our discussion later on your journal...[align=center]Skinny to Athletic Body[/align]
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Fat loss = Calories In vs. Calories out
  • MaloyMaloy Posts: 582
    My response is solely based on experience .
    After following my masters advices (aka allen101 Core milksworth badass_vinch monching11 ) , I found out na ang pinakasimpleng way para mag lose ng fat without chemicals is to do intense training while lifting heavy while eating right.
  • If you're jus starting out and want to lose fat HIIT is the best then incorporate some strength training on non HIIT days para ma prepare mo din muscles mo for Weight lifting after you lose significant body fat. Diet should be clean syempre. High protein, less carbs and sugar. Drink lots of water and sleep at least 8 hours at night.

Pwede din pag sabayin ang fatloss/muscle gain. pero tyagaan yan at medyo mabagal ang result. pero possible! If you plan on doing both at the same time try mo fasted cardio. When you wake up wala pang laman tiyan mo magcardio ka for at least 45mins. Then sa Afternoon or after work mo mag weight lifting ka. Do it every other day to give yourself time to recover. Pag di kaya ang fasted cardio sa paggising, you can do HIIT as it will burn the calories you've eaten before you hit the gym and it will burn more even after you work out. Then just do the strength/lifting next day! Work out at least 4x a week as a beginner doing fatloss/musclegain.

Pag bumaba na fats mo, then you've gained significant amount of muscle mass na but still you need to lose fats consider doing slow steady state interval cardio as it is not too taxing sa katawan. You won't lose mass doing this type of cardio basta may right supplementation ka din like bcaa, CLA and creatine.

As always DIET is the most important factor! Don't waste your hard work! eat clean! If food alone can't provide you enough protein then consider taking protein powders, Bcaa and etc.

Im not a pro. based lang ito sa experiences ko and some research. :) There are so many things you can do naman, it is all up to you and all you have to do is to put yourself out there and start doing! :)
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    If you're jus starting out and want to lose fat HIIT is the best then incorporate some strength training on non HIIT days para ma prepare mo din muscles mo for Weight lifting after you lose significant body fat. Diet should be clean syempre. High protein, less carbs and sugar. Drink lots of water and sleep at least 8 hours at night.

Pwede din pag sabayin ang fatloss/muscle gain. pero tyagaan yan at medyo mabagal ang result. pero possible! If you plan on doing both at the same time try mo fasted cardio. When you wake up wala pang laman tiyan mo magcardio ka for at least 45mins. Then sa Afternoon or after work mo mag weight lifting ka. Do it every other day to give yourself time to recover. Pag di kaya ang fasted cardio sa paggising, you can do HIIT as it will burn the calories you've eaten before you hit the gym and it will burn more even after you work out. Then just do the strength/lifting next day! Work out at least 4x a week as a beginner doing fatloss/musclegain.

Pag bumaba na fats mo, then you've gained significant amount of muscle mass na but still you need to lose fats consider doing slow steady state interval cardio as it is not too taxing sa katawan. You won't lose mass doing this type of cardio basta may right supplementation ka din like bcaa, CLA and creatine.

As always DIET is the most important factor! Don't waste your hard work! eat clean! If food alone can't provide you enough protein then consider taking protein powders, Bcaa and etc.

Im not a pro. based lang ito sa experiences ko and some research. :) There are so many things you can do naman, it is all up to you and all you have to do is to put yourself out there and start doing! :)

Smart girl right here! hits the spot. smart na chix pa :) couldnt agree more :)
  • Guys & Gals, if you are still looking for articles na sasagot sa mga tanong nyo... :huh check this out Coach Calorie & Enjoy! :blush:
  • Agree with some of the posts here. HIIT + Resistance Training + Wholesome Diet. Get Lean, Stay Lean, Get Strong, and Build Muscle
  • BroScienceBroScience Posts: 63
    If you're jus starting out and want to lose fat HIIT is the best...

Hmmmm... It could be, yes, with proper coaching. Depends on what type of HIIT tho. For me you have to have a basic strength and skill levell to be able to utilize HIIT properly. Cant expect an absolute newbie to run sprints, too taxing on the joints. Probably get into a proper training regimen for a couple of weeks first, then dabble in HIIT.
  • AestecniquesAestecniques Posts: 487
    BroScience wrote:
    Hmmmm... It could be, yes, with proper coaching. Depends on what type of HIIT tho. For me you have to have a basic strength and skill levell to be able to utilize HIIT properly. Cant expect an absolute newbie to run sprints, too taxing on the joints. Probably get into a proper training regimen for a couple of weeks first, then dabble in HIIT.

Agree, from sedentary lifestyle jumping to HIIT could be dangerous also. It is better to have proper training for gradual increase of intensity.
  • IamSlarkIamSlark Posts: 24
    Liposuction. Haha
  • Makakatulong ba sa pagpayat ko ang pag gygym araw araw no cardio purong buhat lang?
  • Bazyli wrote: »
    Guys...
    what do you think which is best way to loss weight Exercise or supplements...??
    share with me...

Calorie deficit + physical activity(bahala ka na kung anung mga activity ito)
  • mga sir, anong exercise ang maganda pang burn ng belly fat? pwera na lng sa cardio (runnung, biking etc...)

thank you...

Di totoo ung spot reduction, pinakahuling nawawala sa katawan eh yang belly fats, mas mauuna pang pumayat mukha mo kesa sa tyan mo
  • kd73892kd73892 Posts: 1

Makakatulong ba sa pagpayat ko ang pag gygym araw araw no cardio purong buhat lang? sad dp