BEST WHEY PROTEIN

HI all. i just want to ask whats the best brand of whey protein with regards to affordability and quality. THANKS

Comments

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

@lliamtenorio said:
    HI all. i just want to ask whats the best brand of whey protein with regards to affordability and quality. THANKS

Maraming brand sa market bro. Pero ang mga na try ko are the following:

ON Gold Standard Whey 5lbs - 2999 to 3000 (tried) good for me pero pricy hehe
    MP Combat Whey 100% whey - 2000+ (tried) good for me fair price for me
    Active whey protein-Athlene Nutrition Phil - 1999 (tried) good for me fair price for me
    Promatrix 7 multiple source whey protein - 1800+ (tried several times :) cheap but the taste and texture :)
    JUST - WheyL Co. - 550 15 servings (tried different flavors) good for me

For me there is no best brands really when it comes to achieving your dream body. They are just "supplements".
    All that matters really whether you are trying to lose or gain weight is what you put in your body to achieve your goals.

Good luck :)

• There is no Best Whey Protein,it all depends on your needs,some whey is easily absorbed,raises blood sugar and insulin ,others are slower digesting,different sources of whey where some are cold filtered some are hot filtered and therefore inferior because of the broken aminos from the heat. Some whey is better rated due to flavour etc. Its wise to talk to someone that advises you on whats right for you not for his shop and money ;)

• PatroF01PatroF01 Posts: 14
    edited February 2020

Hi sir / mam, I'm selling Promatrix 7 whey protein and mass gainer. COD available. just DM me or Check our FB page at https://www.facebook.com/n3fitsupplements/ . Please like and share na din Thank you so much kabakal!!

Post edited by PatroF01 on