Protein powder and brands look here

Hi guys.
Protein powder are very well known supplements in the fitness world.

1) They are just supplements and not any sort of miracle drug.

2)Protein powder should be used to complete your daily protein cycle.

To know you protein intake and tracking you need to know a few things

1) know your weight in lbs and then use the same amount of protein in grams.
So for example your weight is 150lbs, then track how much protein you get daily from your food, the remaining you should compensate from the protein powder.
Obviously if you are 400lbs, I would recommend using 1g per body weight, then things will be different.

2) download fitness app like my fitness pro to track your daily intake and you can easily monitor your daily protein intakes.

Drawback of protein powder.

1) protein farts.... You will get gas issues and it's normal and it smells!!! To reduce this, add from probiotic like yougart or yakult in your daily diet.

2) high protein and low carbs will give you issues with sleep cycles... Some days it Will be difficult to sleep.. Be prepared.

3) feel hungry... Because when you control your calories, you will consume less food and protein digest quickly... Be ready to fight!!!

PROTEIN POWDER

Some normal things to look into protein powders are

1) 100% whey... No blend or Mas gainers or other substances like creatine etc.

2) typical powders are 150 or less calories, very low carbs, very low fat, and usually 25g per scoop protein

3)BCAA this type of amino acid is inculded in protein powders... It helps in recovery and growth.

BRANDS

ON 100% whey is industry standard. Very good blend. If you can afford it, take this

Rule 1 (blue) same guys who made ON. Tried 10lbs, very good product and surely safe to consume.

MUSCLETECH 100% whey fairly new in the market and very good. Used this 10lbs and its great. Safe to consume

BSN Syntha6 tried this and it shows much more changes than ordinary whey powders.. Looking at the label, it does have some extra stuffs added and brings the calorie to 200... Someone clean bulking can try this.

STACKER2 not just protein the cheapest in the market 5lbs for 1600.
Don't be fooled by the 1.5 serving size on the label because if you see, their scoop is small. The weight (33) is the same as other brand 1scoop serving.
Just got this and shall update after 15 days of use.
Right now my muscle mass is 81g. Any change after 15days will tell me if this works or not.

Comments

• im using also the stacker2 just used it if im so busy and too lazy too eat some protein taste was good and budget friendly

• i tried promatrix 7 & mass then nag change ako sa elitelabs USA and ON 100% whey pero ngayun gamit ko Syntha-6 at Rule1 blend

• SzekanSzekan Posts: 57
    primouno01 wrote: »
    im using also the stacker2 just used it if im so busy and too lazy too eat some protein taste was good and budget friendly

I am still evaluating this product... I am still not 100% satisfied with it and it keeps giving me these wrong vibes about it.
    1) the label is not consistent. Some says 1 scoop, some says 1.5 scoop..
    2) not much info about it on the Internet.
    3) the product is sweet but the label says 0 sugar. Lactose itself has some sugar and it should says atleast 1g...
    4) the product is soo thin.. If I just shake it, the powder starts to fly all over the place... Never happened with all the other products before.
    5) after shaking there is a lot of foam buildup
    6) today the website is not accessible anymore.

So still not satisfied... Keep you all posted after 1 week.
    willheart wrote: »
    i tried promatrix 7 & mass then nag change ako sa elitelabs USA and ON 100% whey pero ngayun gamit ko Syntha-6 at Rule1 blend

I hVe heard good and bad things about pro matrix 7... What is your opinion aBout it?
  • @Szekan said:

i tried promatrix 7 & mass then nag change ako sa elitelabs USA and ON 100% whey pero ngayun gamit ko Syntha-6 at Rule1 blend

I hVe heard good and bad things about pro matrix 7... What is your opinion aBout it?

this is my body transformation using promatrix in 4 months

@Szekan said:

Humm looks like a decent product.
    But is it the promatrix or your good clean diet and exercise?
  • @Szekan said:

@Szekan said:

Humm looks like a decent product.
    But is it the promatrix or your good clean diet and exercise?

(promatrix + basic exercise)
    pero hindi ako nag gigym workout lang sa bahay
    skinny ako as in payat talaga pero ang promatrix kase basic supplement lang
    compare sa ON Bsn Elitelabs muscletech brand na nasubukan ko kaya nag palit ako ng brand
    na mas na aabsorb ng katawan ko

UPDATE..

So after using Stacker 2 for 3 days, the test results are bad. My muscle has fallen by 2% and body fat increased by 1% I am thinking this might be just a machine error but let's see after 4 more days
  • sir musta yung stacker whey ok ba?

balak ko kasi bumili nun

nakpil14 wrote: »
    sir musta yung stacker whey ok ba?

balak ko kasi bumili nun

Hi just wrote a review check it please
  • @nakpil14 said:

balak ko kasi bumili nun

for me it works addictive yung taste kaya stay put ka lang sa servings for supplementation for now tigil muna ako sa protein kasi na hihit ko ang macros ng protein ko tnx sa egg whites chicken breast and tbone steak

• @primouno01 said:

@nakpil14 said:

balak ko kasi bumili nun

for me it works addictive yung taste kaya stay put ka lang sa servings for supplementation for now tigil muna ako sa protein kasi na hihit ko ang macros ng protein ko tnx sa egg whites chicken breast and tbone steak

sir share naman meal plan mo di ko kasi ma target ung protein ko daily

nakpil14 wrote: »
    @primouno01 said:

@nakpil14 said:

balak ko kasi bumili nun

sir share naman meal plan mo di ko kasi ma target ung protein ko daily

My daily routine

Breakfast

2 white bread - 2 slice ham
    1 scoop protein shake

Lunch
    33g Almonds with fit n right juice

Post work out
    33g oat meal
    2 scoop protein shake

Dinner
    200g chicken breast
    250g cabbage

Snacks
    200g chicken breast
    250g cabbage

Total
    130g or less carbs
    50g or less fats
    200g or less protein.

Total calories 1800 or less
  • Rule 1 (Whey Blend)
    what do you think about this product?
    galing kasi ako sa ON Gold Standard, kaso medyo mahal kaya gusto kong i-try ang Rule 1 (blue), any reviews about this product? thanks..

Rule 1 (Whey Blend)
    what do you think about this product?
    galing kasi ako sa ON Gold Standard, kaso medyo mahal kaya gusto kong i-try ang Rule 1 (blue), any reviews about this product? thanks..

Rule1 is a good brand.
    I used the 10lbs pack blue.
    The only issue is that if you consume it daily with 2-3 scoops a day, it will give you a lot of protein fart. You need to add probiotics in your diet.
    That is why I have now moved to stacker 2. It has probiotics added and it's much cheaper.
  • My coach and my team use this and I must say it is surely effective. Good thing about it,

-more energy
    -high in protein synthesis
    -imported from USA
    -can be use for muscle growth and for athletes who want to gain muscles and stamina

You may order here:

https://shopee.ph/adamstrendingstuff/2091827935?smtt=0.0.9