Is it true that cbd can help you lose weight?

I need your help, guys. I am so obsessed with food but every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel so disappointed on myself. I did want lose weight but can't help to eat and eat more food, I already use all kinds of method on diet like keto, vegetarian, vegan etc. but it won’t work because of my eagerness to eat foods. So, I began to research what can help me on losing my weight and to lose appetite and I saw this www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/space-queen/. A report from The American Journal of Medicine explains that regular marijuana use was associated with lower levels of fasting insulin and smaller waist circumference. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• yoisthenameyoisthename Posts: 17
    edited November 2018

i don't know much about CBD and THC but one thing i am sure of... discipline is the key for you to lose weight my friend. a health lifestyle and working out.. ;)

Post edited by yoisthename on