Blood work/labs inquiry

Planning to get my blood tested after my 4 week pct, does anyone know how much will it cost me to get a blood test for my testosterone, estrogen, cortisol, creatinine? and also are they checking for prolactin and liver enzymes here in the country?

Comments

• its P530 for blood works, pero that doesnt include the T and E count....im planning also to have my T count tested...rfs: middle age
  • its P530 for blood works, pero that doesnt include the T and E count....im planning also to have my T count tested...rfs: middle age

Thanks, How about liver enzymes? Was just wondering if my liver took a beating after a year of taking 1.2-1.5g of protein / body weight, read a few articles about protein and liver health some said it's not a bad element for the liver. I just want to make sure and see it for myself
  • PS: stats are 172lbs 5'9 15% bf 24yo
  • pandoypandoy Posts: 596
    edited February 2017

@afedburnsred said:
    Planning to get my blood tested after my 4 week pct, does anyone know how much will it cost me to get a blood test for my testosterone, estrogen, cortisol, creatinine? and also are they checking for prolactin and liver enzymes here in the country?

gusto ko din mag ganito, tingin ko kasi mataas cholesterol/dugo ko. haha, may episodes ako na sumasakit/namamanhid ang batok, at panga.. tskk.

Post edited by pandoy on

Thanks, How about liver enzymes? Was just wondering if my liver took a beating after a year of taking 1.2-1.5g of protein / body weight, read a few articles about protein and liver health some said it's not a bad element for the liver. I just want to make sure and see it for myself

yes...i think its included, btw...the price varies from...btw, i havent encountered any articles about liver problems due to high protein diet, if thats the case, the masai tribe and the inuit indians would be extinct, liver problems are caused by alcohol, taking too much medicine and high fructose corn syrup...yes that includes coke, candy, cereals, bread and natural fruit juices you see in the supermarket...
  • pandoy wrote: »
    @afedburnsred said:

gusto ko din mag ganito, tingin ko kasi mataas cholesterol/dugo ko. haha, may episodes ako na sumasakit/namamanhid ang batok, at panga.. tskk.

anong total.cholesterol.mo papi, whats the hdl and ldl? anong triglycerides mo?

yes...i think its included, btw...the price varies from...btw, i havent encountered any articles about liver problems due to high protein diet, if thats the case, the masai tribe and the inuit indians would be extinct, liver problems are caused by alcohol, taking too much medicine and high fructose corn syrup...yes that includes coke, candy, cereals, bread and natural fruit juices you see in the supermarket...

Thank you for the info mister, i didn't know that bread and cereals are not good for the liver, on an absurd amount maybe. Well i guess i'll just go and get my blood checked. Will get back to this thread once it's done
  • Alanine transaminase & aspartate aminotransferase are included, bread and cereals arent bad per se, its the high fructose corn syrup used as an ingredient thats the poison..unlike natural sugar found in fruit, it gets converted to energy asap, unlike HFCS na wala sa nature, the liver doesnt know what to do with it, so its converted to fat that sticks to your liver and other organs, aka viceral fat...