tired? not in condition? or lack on motivation?

t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944
edited August 2016 in Motivation

mga sir, na experience nyo na siguro din to, pag panay hikab (yawn) mo sa gym, ano ang indication nun? thanks

Post edited by t4g4y on

Comments

• @t4g4y said:
    mga sir, na experience nyo na siguro din to, pag panay hikab (yawn) mo sa gym, ano ang indication nun? thanks

Lack on motivation, joint pains, lack of appetite, overtrained....take a week off

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

hahaha sir troll all of the above.. ok will do. Kailangan ko din mag cut sa kinakain mukhang papunta ako sa bulking toinks

• ler4_warler4_war Posts: 186

I haven't experienced yawning while training, having said that there are times where I feel exhausted/tired and somewhat lazy a few hours before working out, so what I do is instead of taking a creatine blend, I use a non stimulant PWO Supp (Ans dilate) to boost my energy and focus, and it really helps! I have tried stimulant PWO's (C4 and Mr. Hyde) which is very good (better than non stim PWO), however, I find it very difficult to sleep at night. I do not drink coffee and other caffeinated products (apart from Coke) so I switched to non stimulants. Other than that, I take creatine during my work out days and most non-work out days. Troll may be right, you might want to give yourself a few days rest.

edited August 2016

or maybe i did the squat before anything else? i squatted 30 kilos 3 sets 12 reps before doing the rest of the work out and after that i felt exhausted already. And by the way i rested the whole weekend including last Monday because i was on leave, aint that enough? hehehe. Got anything to add? thanks guys.

sorry sir @ler4_war i dont take any of those stuff, the creatine that is hehe

Post edited by t4g4y on
  • Yawning after squatting is not unsual, most of the blood in the upper extremities goes to the legs, if you feel light headed, your body compensates by yawning to acquire more oxygen, btw, pag nabibingi ka, stop immediately, next part is tunnel vision then blacking out...

The motivation part can be cured by music or watching youtube videos before working out.

If all else fails, a week out of the gym is guranteed refresher.

edited August 2016

btw, pag nabibingi ka, stop immediately, next part is tunnel vision then blacking out...

kanina sir sa second and third set ng squat before mag last rep yan na ramdaman ko except sa nabibingi

Post edited by t4g4y on
  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77
    edited August 2016
    Ive got yawn on sunday before i start to lift, i feel weakened but i tried to finish my program, lesser set
    Post edited by BLUE on
  • @t4g4y said:

I had a training partner years ago that was a soccer player , 4 sets going up to 350lbs for reps, after that we did "ass to grass" squats of 12reps till failure for 10 sets, with just a 100lbs...both of us we're vomiting around the 8th set..the things we do when we were young:)

edited August 2016

okay, trial and error. From 172 lbs to 178 lbs. my target is to become lean but instead i gained a lot. Too much food intake and not paying attention to what i eat lately. Parang nag bulk ako at sumabay ang tyan gilid at likod. I need to go back to IF, maybe cut some food and do cardios. I need to get rid of this effing fats coz it's very irritating . tsk.

Post edited by t4g4y on

Sir, try to measure your bf% and compare it from your starting bf%. That will give you a clearer picture if it's a clean bulk or if it has increased your body fat.

well according to the bodyfat calculator i'm 18%

http://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat

weight 178
    waist circumference 34

BF=18%

is this accurate?

Unlikely, you should at least try using a 3 point fold caliper method.

• CoreCore Posts: 2,509

"... if you feel light headed, your body compensates by yawning to acquire more oxygen, btw, pag nabibingi ka, stop immediately, next part is tunnel vision then blacking out... "

This ^

• @t4g4y said:
    well according to the bodyfat calculator i'm 18%

http://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat

weight 178
    waist circumference 34

BF=18%

is this accurate?

No, use a caliper, there are 3-10 points or parts, kahit 3 points like the chest, biceps and thighs will give you an idea of your BF, measure all 3points, 3 times, get the average, may chart yang kasama....make sure, pinch at the same spot everytime, caliper is 990 pesos at chris sports.

On me it says 11% , which is imposible:)

When i was 11%, i was 168lb-170lbs waist 28

Another way If you want a fairly good idea if youre fat or not, add your height in inches then divide it by 2...

Im 6ft, that means 72in divided by 2, my ideal waistline is 36, more than that, it means im carrying to much fat in the midsection where most men store fat...im 32in now

thanks sir, i'm 5'6 = 67in / 2 = 33.5 :-)

recent pic, sir? Halos same height po tayo (5'7)..

yan sir, kasalanan ko din naman, i dont pay attention sa mga kinakain ko lately, lakas ko kumain kasi nang isaw, bbq sa kapitbahay. Plus mga icecream, donuts etc. Pero sige lang, balik muna ako IF and cardio, then we'll see.

ang pinakamalaking problema ko dyan ang tyan gilid at likod na fat, di sya pansin pag nakatayo, pero pag naka upo ka na or mag bend lang dun makikita ang taba buset eh hehe

• Ah the back fat, that was my problem area b4, pano mo alam sobra kain mo? I thought you count the calories?

Belly fat seems to be a common problem for some (if not most) people, I even struggle to lose my belly fat (very stubborn sub cutaneous fat!), oh well at least you're showing some determination, good on you! Now is the best time to measure your body fat % using caliper method so you can monitor your progress.

edited August 2016
    Ah the back fat, that was my problem area b4, pano mo alam sobra kain mo? I thought you count the calories?

Hindi lang sir marami, yung tipong bahala na kung ano kinakain hehe, kasi naka set sa mind ko na mag work out naman ako eh. Na sobrahan sa cheat shit! About tracking my calories, remember i don't really pay attention sa calorie intake hehe. Pero may sinabi ka about sa calories na naiipon at nagiging excess at nagiging stored fats, eto na siguro yun. I take in more calories than i burn toinks.
    Post edited by t4g4y on
    ler4_war wrote: »
    Belly fat seems to be a common problem for some (if not most) people, I even struggle to lose my belly fat (very stubborn sub cutaneous fat!), oh well at least you're showing some determination, good on you! Now is the best time to measure your body fat % using caliper method so you can monitor your progress.

saan ako makakabili nang caliper na yan sir?
  • Sa chris sports 999 pesos,

Been reading personal journals lately, dami matutunan tsk basa pa more.

• BLUEBLUE Posts: 77
    Pops, abs workout mabilis makaburn fat,. kung gusto mo mabawasan fat. 2months namayat na ako, or mag 2

@BLUE said:
    Pops, abs workout mabilis makaburn fat,. kung gusto mo mabawasan fat. 2months namayat na ako, or mag 2

Thanks paps, i'm on IF 16/8 again while trying some new stuff aside from my regular workout :-)

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308
    edited August 2016

@BLUE said:

Gusto mong malito, go chk vince gironda, trainer of arnold and larry scott, bawal mag abs....

Btw, you dont lose fat by doing abs, you do it by eating right...

Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
  • @t4g4y said:
    Thanks paps, i'm on IF 16/8 again while trying some new stuff aside from my regular workout :-)

Ok yan, once a week try the warior diet, 24hr fast...then 2000 cal meal...

onga sir troll, ma try ko nga yan one time, 16/8 pa lang nagagawa ko eh.

• Im doing 16/8 also, non stop for a year or so, i have a tip, if my last meal is 6pm, the following day i should eat around 10am, if i still feel good, ill extend it to 12noon, pag medyo inaantok ako, ill sleep on it and when i wake up, its 4pm already, sinasagad ko na ng 24hrs, pero my 1st meal will be a whey protein, wait 30mins, then followed by a big meal...