Hi, Newbie here. Need help pls

Hi po, newbie here, i just want to ask ano po bang magandang whey protein ang inumin? kaka 1 month ko lang po sa gym and skinny guy ako, gusto ko sana mag gain ng weight. salamat more power! :)

Comments

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944
    Welcome sa pbb :-)
  • goodguygoodguy Posts: 4

ok po ba ang pro matrix7 sir? and ano po instructions nya sa paginom? salamat..

• TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308

Its on the label or on their website, if i were you sir, ill stick with whole foods like chicken, eggs and beef, shakes are for people who doesnt have time to prepare food or have a hard time eating.

thanks for the respond sir troll, yes already search about those high protein foods, pero just in case safe naman po ang pag gamit ng whey? is there any side effect? again thank you and more power :)

Yes its safe, gerber baby foods uses whey, cheese is basically whey,

ok sir, thank you.. and God bless :)

@goodguy said:
    ok sir, thank you.. and God bless :)

Youre welcome

• DeanofMeanDeanofMean Posts: 161

Welcome po

• welcome to you bro....I think pinakamaganda ung ON Gold Standard Whey...mejo pricy nga lang...okay din ung promatrix, cheapest on the market....I've also tried Nitro TEch and it's good as well

• @goodguy said:
    Hi po, newbie here, i just want to ask ano po bang magandang whey protein ang inumin? kaka 1 month ko lang po sa gym and skinny guy ako, gusto ko sana mag gain ng weight. salamat more power! :)

skinny? listen to this