need advice for workout program

Hi guys, i just need some advance about my workout program. Here's my program monday chest and leg, tuesday back and bicep, wensday shoulder and tricep then back to chest n leg so on and so for, sunday rest day. What do you think about my program guys?

Comments

• Hi,

Some question :)

Are u just starting to lift?
    Do u have ur nutrition set for this lifting regime?
    Wich exercises do u use for each muscle group?
    How many set-reps.

first impression is: It might be to many days without rest, and the chances for overtraining is possible.
    1 on one off or 2 on 1 off can be adviced for this type of training regime.
  • Its already 3months since i started lifting. Im taking amino 2222 tabs before and after workout. Ive notice the slow progress in my muscle build up i dont know why. Im in a low carb and high protein diet. I think im over training my body.
  • slow progress=low carbs :)

overtraining= no
    undereating= most likely
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    CARBSSSSSSSSSSSS hindi lang protein ang nag bubuild up ng muscle bro, during a bulk you can get away with a fewer protein but with more carbs and fats, a higher protein requirement is most needed during a cutting cycle to preserve muscle mass.
  • Start focusing on ur nutrition and trie up ur carbs by 100 a day for a week since i get impression u want to stay in low carb diet and see how it feels. divide the extra carbs pre-workout meal and post workout meal. Pre-workout= fill up Glycogen storage for the workout, post workout= to refill Glycogen in body and get out of catabolic into anabolic fase. The aminos is okey but BCAA is better to use before and after if u can get ur hands on some of that stuff. Do some internet reading about it and u see :)
  • Thanks for the advice guys. Im going to focus in nutrition now then.