press
    135x3x5

back
    biceps
    triceps
    delts

backload: 400g carbs
  • mike_jyzzmike_jyzz Posts: 100
    380 for 1 RPM yesterday. Raw no straps no belts.
  • doyouevendoyoueven Posts: 129
    Wuttt
    doyoueven wrote:
    Wuttt

lol why? alam ko magaan but its all i can do
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    sir mabigat na yan for DL or Squat pangarap ko po yan sir ma squat/DL yang weight na yan!
    mike_jyzz wrote:
    doyoueven wrote:
    Wuttt

lol why? alam ko magaan but its all i can do

di ko lang gets bat pinost mo sa journal koME Lower

squats
    380x1x4

sumo deads
    330x1x8

back 8x10
    abs

backlol: zero carbs
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    oo nga ako din di ko gets why pinost dito sa journal mo.?
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Hehehe.Boss doyoueven, pashare din po ng nutrition niyo dito, whole food and if any, supplementation.

That's some heavy stuff!
    eh last time kasi i was asking about deadlifting and I was actually talking to someone about my progress. So I posted my 1RPM without belts or straps. Sabi kasi sakin mas okay pag hindi gumagamit eh.Dont be a hater
    mike_jyzz wrote:
    eh last time kasi i was asking about deadlifting and I was actually talking to someone about my progress. So I posted my 1RPM without belts or straps. Sabi kasi sakin mas okay pag hindi gumagamit eh.Dont be a hater

no ones hating... taka lang nga baket na post dito sa journal nya... whos hating?

LOL. :duh:
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    mike_jyzz wrote:

Bro, much better if you post your progress in your own journal. In that way you can also easily track it and other members can view it as well.
    allen101 wrote:
    Hehehe.Boss doyoueven, pashare din po ng nutrition niyo dito, whole food and if any, supplementation.

That's some heavy stuff!

supps: creatine, melatonin, whey, dextrose, vitamin D, fish oil

foods on non training days: ground beef (not lean) and veggies (convenient ang ground beef)

foods on carb back loading days: ground beef on meals before workout, take whey dextrose creatine shake post WO, eat carbs after at night only (usually rice, bread, sometimes pizza ice cream cake, whatevs but mostly rice)
    ah halos same style pala sa leangains setup ko ngayon, i usually load my carbs up after my post workout at 7-8pm that'll make my last meal and keep me full during rest.
    First of all, fuck leangains. Sorry, I'm not sorry. Hindi ka lalakas sa leangains. You might get some recomp but you won't get exceptionally strong.

I never fast. I eat a lot of protein and fat early in the day that gives me the energy for my workout.

Again, fuck leangains for being strong. Haters gon' hate.
    okay trip mo yan ser, la naman mawawala kung haters ka rin ng leangains. Pero may leangain user na mas malakas din sayo just a thought.

And btw, hindi lang recomp ang meron, it has slow bulk tho doesn't matter kasi wala ka naman pakelam since back loading ang naging favorite mo.

Well anyway, stop na rin ako magpost anything on your journal sir. Good luck sa powerlifting.

Ang sakin lang sir nasa bodybuilding tayo, take it or not, walang tao na ayaw ng maganda itsura sa salamin..

I'd say sir can you post a picture of yours ? Surely you have some muscle pack on since you can lift hard enough on your stats..

Just being curious for a 6 months old sa body building. Since my goal is to be able to trick with strength base and a good physique at the same time. Not just only a lifter without some .. meh.

Lurking anyway. God Bless
    I just hate it for strength training purposes. I can't comment on the "bodybuilding" side of it since I have very limited experience on it but for strength training (weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman) it's not optimal and crazy even. Again I repeat, I don't know anything about the 'physique' side of leangains. I can't comment on how it builds muscle/burns fat but for strength, it's fucking stupid if you ask me.

If you want to prove me wrong, post links of elite strength athletes who used Leangains. (Not sarcastic, totally serious...inform me) If you can, I might try it.

I don't want to post pictures since I'm not even saying that I have great physique or that my diet is better at building a great physique than leangains. I'm just in the business of lifting heavy ass weight. But I can say that I'm definitely more solid than your average gym goer.
  • dark48dark48 Posts: 42
    doyoueven wrote:
    I don't want to post pictures since I'm not even saying that I have great physique or that my diet is better at building a great physique than leangains. I'm just in the business of lifting heavy ass weight. But I can say that I'm definitely more solid than your average gym goer.
    Tama parekoy, training for the strength.
    Okay sir, I ain't going to post some "Elite" lifters who uses IF and able to lift some weights.
    But before you take on something like :
    I can't comment on how it builds muscle/burns fat but for strength, it's fucking stupid if you ask me.

Have you personally ever tried it for once? Or even studied it how it works? Does fasting affects someones strength gain? How about you are not eating for 16hrs ( including sleeping / working ) halts your strength? If not, okay then it's your choice and opinion sir.
    I don't want to post pictures since I'm not even saying that I have great physique or that my diet is better at building a great physique than leangains

So you're the type of person who don't want to look awesome on the mirror? Just pure raw strength and powerlifting i guess is all that matters? There's tons of people like that one personally i knew.

Mr Martin Berkhan itself can lift 600lbs deadlift with his built and not the typical powerlifter bad ass like Andy Bolton or Benedict Magnusson. So it's a joke then. Oh forgot, it really doesn't matter for you pala with regards to Leangains.

I humbly respect your diet and training style. If you think leangains is haltering any strength for you then so be it sir.

Even now, I am reading about your back loading diet and I gain some little knowledge on it and it was helpful indeed.

Thanks again.
    First of all, gusto ko yung mga ganitong sagutan kaya welcome ka pa rin magcomment sa journal ko kahit mukhang di tayo nagkakasundo.Pero sana intindihin niyo muna mga sinasabi ko before you jump to conclusions.
    Have you personally ever tried it for once? Or even studied it how it works? Does fasting affects someones strength gain? How about you are not eating for 16hrs ( including sleeping / working ) halts your strength? If not, okay then it's your choice and opinion sir.

Oo nabasa ko na siya. And no I haven't tried it because I already know that if I'm going to deadlift 400 without eating for 8 hours (assuming 8 hr sleep) I'm gonna have a bad time.
    So you're the type of person who don't want to look awesome on the mirror? Just pure raw strength and powerlifting i guess is all that matters? There's tons of people like that one personally i knew.

When did I even say na I don't want to look good nekkid? If I just focused on strength then why the fuck would I even restrict carbs to twice a week only? Think about it for a minute, why would someone do something that miserable if they just focused solely on strength?
    Mr Martin Berkhan itself can lift 600lbs deadlift with his built and not the typical powerlifter bad ass like Andy Bolton or Benedict Magnusson. So it's a joke then. Oh forgot, it really doesn't matter for you pala with regards to Leangains.

No his 600lb deadlift is not a joke but for his build (and possibly drug cycle even) it is not really 'that impressive' in the world of strength. And we're talking lifting coefficients here, not absolute weight lifted. Also not sasying I'm stronger than him before someone misconstrues my message again.
    No his 600lb deadlift is not a joke but for his build (and possibly drug cycle even) it is not really 'that impressive' in the world of strength. And we're talking lifting coefficients here, not absolute weight lifted. Also not sasying I'm stronger than him before someone misconstrues my message again.

He's not a powerlifter or a elite something you want to called. He's just one of a diet coach or I don't know the exact term who invented the lifestyle eating leangains but able to lift something big.

I don't say he's drugged or cycled but there are no evidence or someone testifies if he's drugged or not. Ang alam ko sir eh matagal na yung LG o IF na nageexist sa industry na ito and there's a lot of testimonies get their goals with using this IF or LG approach and I do believe on some practitioners able to lift some good heavy weights on consuming the natural way. * applicable to all diet fads out there* without some drug enhancing etc. All diet works , it's just how your body reacts and adopt sir.
    Pero sana intindihin niyo muna mga sinasabi ko before you jump to conclusions.

I clearly understand what's your point sir, all posted was just a questions sir so I never jump to conclusions as I was asking lang.
    When did I even say na I don't want to look good nekkid? If I just focused on strength then why the fuck would I even restrict carbs to twice a week only? Think about it for a minute, why would someone do something that miserable if they just focused solely on strength?
    I was just asking again sir, your forum name explains it all sir. You just want to stay on your current "setup" then increasing some strength at the same time. Am I right?

Leangains is an approach for getting "some" strength, losing some fat, gaining some muscles and enjoying your lifestyle. It's not a magic bullet but it's a good way to gain some and to lose some for some people I believe ( 5-6 meals a day? I don't think so, not gonna happen for my setup)
    Im in leangains before, reping 420lbs in dls squatting 350lbs and bench pressing 245lbs in fasted training every morning, ok naman cya once nasanay na ang katawan, I eat 3x a day only, based on my experience body recomp and strength gain na achieved ko sa leangains pero nde ako naging lean since surplus din naman ako,

May kanya kanya naman tyo opinion nde masama yan, ang nkaka bingi lang minsan kung paano sabhn ng ibng tao, be considerate on what you post forum manner din yan,

Healthy discussion lang sana mga pogi.
    I was just asking again sir, your forum name explains it all sir. You just want to stay on your current "setup" then increasing some strength at the same time. Am I right?

My goal is to increase strength first and foremost at the lowest bodyfat percentage I can diet down myself into.
    Im in leangains before, reping 420lbs in dls squatting 350lbs and bench pressing 245lbs in fasted training every morning, ok naman cya once nasanay na ang katawan, I eat 3x a day only, based on my experience body recomp and strength gain na achieved ko sa leangains pero nde ako naging lean since surplus din naman ako.

Aaminin ko , biased ako. My approach kasi is to follow the steps of the greats. And since I haven't heard of any 'greats' in strength sports doing Leangains, I won't follow it. Bobong logic kung bobong logic.
    May kanya kanya naman tyo opinion nde masama yan, ang nkaka bingi lang minsan kung paano sabhn ng ibng tao, be considerate on what you post forum manner din yan,

Healthy discussion lang sana mga pogi.

No offense, but these are all posted in my journal so I kinda have authority to say whatever the fuck I want as long as it's with the forum rules and at the same time people can see my stats so that they got an idea if I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I don't go running around the forums talking trash. Conversely, if you want to talk shit to me post it on my journal as well so I could address them. If you think I'm weak, or full of shit, then post it here.

*not addressed specifically to you sir dalton

Again to anyone: SCHOOL ME. Post links of elite strength athletes (weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman) that were doing leangains. This is not a sarcastic post. I urge you to inform me. But until then, my opinion (just a fucking opinion that has no bearing to you or your family's lives whatsoever) still stands.
    Point taken sir, nothing wrong with it.. pero there's one thing na medyo disagree ako.
    No offense, but these are all posted in my journal so I kinda have authority to say whatever the fuck I want as long as it's with the forum rules and at the same time people can see my stats so that they got an idea if I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I don't go running around the forums talking trash. Conversely, if you want to talk shit to me post it on my journal as well so I could address them. If you think I'm weak, or full of shit, then post it here.

Everyone can read each and everyone's journal sir, newbie or experienced. Learning/gaining all is well. Sir, I hope na you had a big knowledge when it comes to being discreet using such words am I right? Yes, people can see your lift and nutrition plan, it's a plus but i'd rather do it in a manner way

We're in a forum we're we keep it "be consider what you post" as I was recalling sir Mighty's style how he post "no sugar coating" but he delivers it in a manner way were all people can understand without using some meh.

That's just me, good luck with your journal and have it your way sir. Thanks for the time.
    @doyoueven This maybe your journal but it ain't your website. So follow the rules and we'll get along. I myself like to use the "F" word at times and it's healthy but just don't overdo it alright?

You sound like my former PL coach whenever we argue about stuffs related to nutrition and training. Although he says "Putang ina Pare" instead of fuck, but I'd say his pronunciation is quite good for a Russian MoFo.
    ^speaking, nakita ko yan nung bumisita ako nung tuesday sa obsession heheh astig nyan..tho hindi ko alam kung sya nga yun basta malaking tao na taga ibang bansa ang itsura pero harabas. Alex ata yun

Sabi sakin "Kid , bubuhat ka? Pag dito ka wag kang babakla bakla" hehe Epic
    So nagbuhat ka dun sa oG? I suggest dun ka na mag ensayo mas malayo mararating mo dun lalo na strength amg main priority mo for now.
    Well I'm sorry if I offended you. If I sound harsh or rude then again sorry. But it is what it is. I am very opinionated with regards to strength training. And so far I back it up. I walk the talk. I respect other people's opinion and don't really care if others don't respect mine as because what matters more to me is winning in competitions. So if you like leangains good for you, but me I don't, so what.

And again, I don't see the problem when I post my opinions in my journal. I don't even attack people personally or say bad things to you or anyone except Mehdi because he's a wannabe guru.

If I'm doing anything wrong, Mods please inform me. I don't want to get banned. Hope all is good and nothing will be personal.
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    @doyoueven This maybe your journal but it ain't your website. So follow the rules and we'll get along. I myself like to use the "F" word at times and it's healthy but just don't overdo it alright?

You sound like my former PL coach whenever we argue about stuffs related to nutrition and training. Although he says "Putang ina Pare" instead of fuck, but I'd say his pronunciation is quite good for a Russian MoFo.

Oops just read this, sorry! Medyo pottymouth lang din ako sa totoong buhay. All is well, won't happen again!
    Wala naman pipigil sayo opinion mo yan,

Kala ko ako minura mo, unless ako tlga eh magkakaproblema tlga tyo,

Si alex, si wtf person un,
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    So nagbuhat ka dun sa oG? I suggest dun ka na mag ensayo mas malayo mararating mo dun lalo na strength amg main priority mo for now.

Sorry sa OP kung ma hi-jack ng slight replyan ko lang si sir mights.

Bumisita lang kami ng kaibigan ko since medyo may kalapitan sa current gym namin ( isang jeep lang Ilang ilang lang yung gym namin sa Camias street ) at sinilip namin at tanong tanong. Okay sya sir, as in good in all aspect pero ang down lang yung tulay sa protactio to bankal which is not good pag ginabi.

Lintek mga masasamang tao dun eh. Yun lang ang inaalangan ko since 6-7pm ang workout ko at gagabihin ako nun, baka umuwi ako pugot na ulo ko hehe.
    ^I wasn't offended but I don't know about the rest. Di naman ako balat sibuyas so malabong mangyari yun. I'm just merely reminding you as a Mod of this website not to overdo it. If you were one of 'em wannabes or trolls I have banned you in a heartbeat but you're not.

As you've said, you walk the talk and we're on the same boat when it comes to that since I'm also an advocate of strength training. I also wanna kick Mehdi's ass if ever we meet in person (search for my old posts here about him haha) but again just keep it subtle from time to time, not all people/members here can handle the way we "speak".

Moving on.

I suggest you chime in on the Q&A thread since the topic is intredasting if squats and DL's generates explosiveness or not.