Muscle pharm

One of the most Best tasting Whey protein out there! and also one of the most "packaged" supplements that i know.... well
im on my 4th tub already so well i have amazing gains and also i have added strength..anyways!
lets go to its ingredients! I am Amazed with its profile because as what we can see above from its nutritional facts i am amazed it is more complete(for me) than any other Whey Protein out there and whats BEST about this product? its very AFFORDABLE!

Calories 130
Calories From Fat 20
Total Fat 2.5g 4%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 110mg 37%
Sodium 140mg 6%
Potassium 160mg 5%
Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 2g *

It consist of 33g of

Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix 33g *
Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan*

amazing BLEND!this gives this product an EDGE with any other PRODUCTs why?
Digestive Enzyme BLEND to ease absorption..
It feeds up our muscles up to 8 hours!
fast-med-slow- releasing Protein!(parang naka casein kana at whey protein)

Comments

• I've been using this product for 2 months now and effects are great so far! helped me gain more muscle than the other brands. The taste is good especially for Vanilla (choco has a bitter after taste) As the supplement facts shows, Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. Rocovery is better with Combat Powder after every training so I gave it all 5.
  • ma try nga...
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    masarap ito :)
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Sale to sa tiggy's last friday di ko lang na check price and weight.
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    sir monch mag kano po jan sa aten? dito kasi ung 4lbs na nabili ko pumapatak ng Php 2,600.00
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    same lang bro.
  • I've been using this product for 2 months now and effects are great so far! helped me gain more muscle than the other brands. The taste is good especially for Vanilla (choco has a bitter after taste) As the supplement facts shows, Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. Rocovery is better with Combat Powder after every training so I gave it all 5.

Is it normal that the choco milk has a bitter aftertaste? I bought 4lbs and i was skeptical about it because of the bitterness to it. I've tried different brands and they are just sweet, so i dont know if this is just normal to musclepharm combat whey hybrid series