Tips for beginners/noobs/newbies.
sharing what i learned this past 25s year of working out, time to give back.
- Enjoy what you are doing, if all the sets and reps feels like a chore, sooner or later youll quit.
- Dont over complicate stuff, See number 1, enjoy yourself and your newbie gains, dont think about Macros and all that stuff.
- Leave the EGO at home, stick to 8-12reps, your core and nervous system are not yet used to lifting heavy.
- Rest, more time in the gym doesnt mean better.....
- Take every advice with a grain of salt, what works on someone may or may not work for you.
- Stick to whole foods, dont think about protein shakes and supplimentation, as time goes on, youll gain experience, you will know what you need and when you need or if you need them....
- Gauge yourself on how you look in the mirror not the scale, for those trying to lose body fat, dont cut calories just yet, working out might have created a caloric deficit...
- Lasty stay consistent and be patient, if it was easy, everybody would look the same.
Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on