Alternatives

cheesmackcheesmack Posts: 259B-Class

Hi guys, I usually have chicken breast for my post workout meal but there are times that I forget to stock up or the part isn't available in the market.

What would you suggest the best alternative for this? Thanks!

Comments

  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308S-Class

    Beef is a good protein alternative

  • cramnhojcramnhoj Posts: 73D-Class

    Best is subjective. I would say salmon, but I bet a lot of people wouldn't agree with me.

  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308S-Class

    @cheesmack said:
    Hi guys, I usually have chicken breast for my post workout meal but there are times that I forget to stock up or the part isn't available in the market.

    What would you suggest the best alternative for this? Thanks!

    This is for post workout right?

  • CoreCore Posts: 2,508B-Class

    @cramnhoj said:
    Best is subjective. I would say salmon, but I bet a lot of people wouldn't agree with me.

    I agree with sir @cramnhoj
    You need to be specific if it in these terms like; "Best alternative for a busy/hectic sched/on the go", "Best alternative for a student on a budget" or just "Best alternative protein source".

  • cheesmackcheesmack Posts: 259B-Class

    Thanks guys for the insights. To be specific, I always have below as my post workout meal:

    200-250g of chicken breast (steamed)
    1 cup brocolli
    2 medium size tomatoes
    2 whole boiled eggs
    2 boiled eggs (white only)

    So instead of having chicken breast, I would want to ask your suggested alternative for this?

    Thanks again.

  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308S-Class

    Chk my journal, it might give you a few ideas

  • cheesmackcheesmack Posts: 259B-Class

    @TRoll_W_a_Heart said:
    Chk my journal, it might give you a few ideas

    Sure! Thank you!

  • SyndicateSyndicate Posts: 66D-Class

    If only these chicken-roasting stores(like Andoks, Baliwag, etc) retail chicken breasts, then our diet would be no prob since they are everywhere

  • bundesheerbundesheer Posts: 208B-Class

    @cheesmack said:
    Hi guys, I usually have chicken breast for my post workout meal but there are times that I forget to stock up or the part isn't available in the market.

    What would you suggest the best alternative for this? Thanks!

    Fish like tulingan o baby tuna,hindi ko ipagpapalit ang isda sa karne,kung available lang ang mga fresh sea fish dito ay yan ang magiging main source of protein ko,hindi lang protein kundi omega 3 din.

  • cheesmackcheesmack Posts: 259B-Class

    @Syndicate said:
    If only these chicken-roasting stores(like Andoks, Baliwag, etc) retail chicken breasts, then our diet would be no prob since they are everywhere

    TAMA! :D

  • cheesmackcheesmack Posts: 259B-Class

    @bundesheer said:
    Fish like tulingan o baby tuna,hindi ko ipagpapalit ang isda sa karne,kung available lang ang mga fresh sea fish dito ay yan ang magiging main source of protein ko,hindi lang protein kundi omega 3 din.

    Anong klaseng luto ginagawa mo?

  • rayskywalker24rayskywalker24 Posts: 10E-Class
    • dito samin, nagseserve ang andoks ng quarter chicken, lagi qng inoorder un at sinasabi q lang sa cashier na sana breast ang iserve at gnagawa nman nila....haha.....or mang inasal petso..
Sign In or Register to comment.

Today's Bible Passage