To start po, this is me May 2014, 206 lbs. Obese level 2:
Here are my pics Jul 27, 2014 at 184 lbs:
Here are my pics Oct 13, 2014 at 166.3 lbs:
Here are my updated progress pics as of 1/22/2015, 152.9 lbs. This will be my starting progress pic for this year dahil nagstart na ako mag gym.
Sa tingin niyo ba tama yung assumption ko na around 26% body fat ako? Nagbase lang kasi ako sa compare pics sa internet.
Currently I am down by 54 lbs. What I did is having a lifestyle change mentality instead of diet mentality. Gumamit ako ng myfitnesspal to monitor my calorie intake. Then, I just made smarter choices on what I ate.
1. Carbs - rice, noodles(100 - 150g ONLY per meal)
2. Protein - lean meat, boiled eggs and whey.
Almonds and cashews
Chicharon (very controlled intake)
4. Drinks - water and milk only.
5. Fruits and vegetables - as much as possible kumakain ako nito araw araw. Lalo na saging.
1. I completed the c25k program. My personal best is jogging 7 kms.
2. After c25k, I did the 30 day upper body and 30 day lower body workout by runtastic.
3. Im currently doing the SL 5x5 program and the convict conditioning program
Current computation of Macros and Calories per day:
Total Current Weight KG : 70.71505
Total Current Weight LBS: 155.9
Body Fat %: 26 (guess based on my current pic)
Activity Factor: 1.3 (lightly active)
Lean Body Mass in KG: 52.329137
Lean Body Mass in LBS: 115.366
Ideal Weight LBS with 15% Body Fat 135.7247059
Basal Metabolic Rate: 1500.309359
Total Energy Expenditure 1950.402167
Calorie Deficit by 20%: 390.0804334
Remaining Calories per day: 1560.321734
Protein per day: 130.8228425
Protein Calories: 523.29137
Fat per day: 46.77
Fat Calories: 420.93
Calories per day - protein - fat: 616.1003636
Carb per day: 154.0250909
Carb Calories: 616.1003636
Sinunod ko lang yung post dito sa group regarding sa computation ng calories at macros.