program problem

BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class

from month 4 to 12, feels like there is not much change. i been working out 6-7days a week. need help on the proggy
Day1 chest bicep abs
Day2 back traps tricep abs
Day3 shoulder legs abs

what is better, cut the prog and do it everyday?
day1 chest
day2 bicep abs
day3 back traps
day4 tricep abs
day5 shoulder abs
day6 legs abs

Or do the program every other day?
day1 chest bicep abs
day2 rest
day3 back traps tricep abs
day4 rest...
5..

also, does it have different effect?

Comments

  • CoreCore Posts: 2,508B-Class

    What is your long term and short term goal, sir?

  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    Core wrote: »
    What is your long term and short term goal, sir?

    Uh sorry what do you mean by that
  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308S-Class
    edited July 2016

    He means what do you want to look like...next month...next year...etc...what your goal in mind

    Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,669S-Class

    @TRoll_W_a_Heart said:
    He means what do you want to look like...next month...next year...etc...what your goal in mind

    i'm sure he wants to look like me :) hahaha it's a bad joke lol

  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    t4g4y wrote: »
    @TRoll_W_a_Heart

    i'm sure he wants to look like me :) hahaha it's a bad joke lol

    sure.. just with more cuts :smiley:
  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    He means what do you want to look like...next month...next year...etc...what your goal in mind

    Want to look big and handsome.
    :wink:

    Just want to get mass first, then later on, like around medium size to huge, any suggestion
  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308S-Class

    @BLUE said:
    TRoll_W_a_Heart;143710" said:

    He means what do you want to look like...next month...next year...etc...what your goal in mind

    Want to look big and handsome.
    :wink:

    Just want to get mass first, then later on, like around medium size to huge, any suggestion

    How you eat and genetics will dictate that...

  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    Uhm so is it ok if i do one body part per day? Or that is a slow process for me to grow
  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308S-Class

    Rome was not built in a day....:)

  • cramnhojcramnhoj Posts: 73D-Class

    Compound exercises are best for building mass. And even then it takes time to grow, if it was easy everyone would be buffed.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2zSWODbYbsc&index=98&list=PL3fB03J6Xve-2xYTXIjgHNCN1FQq8WmBQ

  • uphillclimberuphillclimber Posts: 20E-Class
    Increase your food intake
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,669S-Class

    Great things take time :P good luck

  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    Ok then, the answer is, i should try it on my own. Ok got it
  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    t4g4y wrote: »
    Great things take time :P good luck

    Uhm yea, and too much time has already taken on me. I got slim then fat then slim again. :(
    Thats why im asking if how to be like you guys... am i doing right... or is my food intake enough like that,
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,508B-Class

    Do you have journal?

  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,669S-Class

    yes please make a journal sir :)

  • ler4_warler4_war Posts: 186C-Class

    I strongly agree with these 2 persons. Can you make a journal:
    1. List your height, current weight and bmi.
    2. List the exercises that you've established in a day (can you kindly include the reps, sets, and weight) *weight of what you can lift is relative to your actual weight so this will give us an idea of what you can perform in terms of weight lifting.
    3. List all macros you consume in a day.

    It's that simple! I hate to sound rude but please do not overcomplicate things. I know you've had a bad run in the last year or so but it's never too late to change on something. Make this as your starting point and you need to be realistic on the time frame of your results, it's safe to say around 4-6 months from today.

  • cramnhojcramnhoj Posts: 73D-Class
    edited July 2016

    11 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Training | DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES! (Uploaded on Youtube by ScottHermanFitness)

    Post edited by Core on
  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    ler4_war wrote: »
    I strongly agree with these 2 persons. Can you make a journal:
    1. List your height, current weight and bmi.
    2. List the exercises that you've established in a day (can you kindly include the reps, sets, and weight) *weight of what you can lift is relative to your actual weight so this will give us an idea of what you can perform in terms of weight lifting.
    3. List all macros you consume in a day.

    It's that simple! I hate to sound rude but please do not overcomplicate things. I know you've had a bad run in the last year or so but it's never too late to change on something. Make this as your starting point and you need to be realistic on the time frame of your results, it's safe to say around 4-6 months from today.

    Ok i understand now. Sory slow of. me. Ill do it right away
  • BLUEBLUE Posts: 77D-Class
    edited July 2016
    ler4_war wrote: »
    there, please see what is wrong or is my detail not enough? Ty If you can help or got suggestion. I suck at these things
    that is why im here to ask, im afraid that same mistake happens. if anyone can tell me is it right or do i need to monitor on my own after the changes :/
    Post edited by Core on
Sign In or Register to comment.

Today's Bible Passage