Tips?

Any tips for Dieting?

___________________________________
Clinical Trials for Mesothelioma

Comments

  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164C-Class
    FOCUS and SELF CONTROL...

    if you loose your focus you will loose your self control also on all those tempting unhealthy food!
  • DariaenDariaen Posts: 4
    Hey...
    you have asked for diet tips so here are some...
    1.Start your day with a healthy breakfast to kick start your metabolism.
    2.Eat regular meals- at least three per day.
    3.Use low fat substitutes for dairy products wherever possible, for example, skimmed milk, low fat cheese, cottage cheese and yoghurt.
    4.Make sure your diet is made up mainly from fruit, vegetables and fibre rich foods like bread and pasta.
    5.Replace desserts with fruit to satisfy the craving for something sweet.
    6.Don't eat large, heavy meals last thing at night or your body won't have chance to burn off those calories.
    7.Drink plenty of water and low calorie drinks to help you feel full.
    8.Make yourself more active, climb stairs and walk all short journeys.
    9.Allow yourself treats occasionally or you may end up binging.
    10.Don't be too hard on yourself, aim to lose weight slowly and it will stay off for good.
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Eat in small plates. May tendency daw konti rin kakainin mo. ^_^ Get your food from the kitchen but eat it sa malayo. Tatamarin kang kumuha ng extra serving!

    Drink lots of water. Drink water before every meal. Ganun ginagawa ng Tita ko para hindi siya kakain. Effective naman. My Tita is 38 but she's still sexy.
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    Dariaen wrote:
    Hey...
    you have asked for diet tips so here are some...
    1.Start your day with a healthy breakfast to kick start your metabolism.
    2.Eat regular meals- at least three per day.
    3.Use low fat substitutes for dairy products wherever possible, for example, skimmed milk, low fat cheese, cottage cheese and yoghurt.
    4.Make sure your diet is made up mainly from fruit, vegetables and fibre rich foods like bread and pasta.
    5.Replace desserts with fruit to satisfy the craving for something sweet.
    6.Don't eat large, heavy meals last thing at night or your body won't have chance to burn off those calories.
    7.Drink plenty of water and low calorie drinks to help you feel full.
    8.Make yourself more active, climb stairs and walk all short journeys.
    9.Allow yourself treats occasionally or you may end up binging.
    10.Don't be too hard on yourself, aim to lose weight slowly and it will stay off for good.



    Good Tips...walang Broscience to...:D


  • El-bad4ssEl-bad4ss Posts: 265



    4.Make sure your diet is made up mainly from fruit, vegetables and fibre rich foods like bread and pasta.

    Eat whole grains, its good for you, but dont let it go to extreme. You wont die eating white pasta or white rice once in a while. too much fiber will cause constipation.

    ...about fruits, aside from vitamins you might aswell eat candys because fruits pack a boat load of sugar which people easily forget. eat it in moderation or eat veggies instead or take vitamins.

    6.Don't eat large, heavy meals last thing at night or your body won't have chance to burn off those calories.

    thats a myth, as long as you dont have excess calorie you wont put on weights.


  • patr3ckpatr3ck Posts: 185C-Class
    Plan meals way ahead of time. I plan my meal per week. Here's an example
    of my meal for 1 day, actually for today.

    2mfjjww.jpg

    BTW, I also take Rogin-E and Cenovis Fish Oil daily. So far I already lost
    10lbs. with this diet, from 200 down to 190 in less than 2 weeks. Yung
    Dinner ko alternate between Tuna and Turkey sandwich para hindi ako
    magsawa, not to mention, mas tipid. For some reason hindi ako ngsasawa
    sa spaghetti. And yeah just like what they said, "Drink lots of water". Next
    week's meals will be planned tomorrow before I go grocery shopping.

    Another tip, personal opinion lang kasi ganito ginagawa ko. I only buy food
    with nutritional facts. Mas madali ko kasi ma-monitor yung intake lalo na sa
    mga may caloric goals.



  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    El-bad4ss wrote:



    4.Make sure your diet is made up mainly from fruit, vegetables and fibre rich foods like bread and pasta.

    Eat whole grains, its good for you, but dont let it go to extreme. You wont die eating white pasta or white rice once in a while. too much fiber will cause constipation.

    ...about fruits, aside from vitamins you might aswell eat candys because fruits pack a boat load of sugar which people easily forget. eat it in moderation or eat veggies instead or take vitamins.

    6.Don't eat large, heavy meals last thing at night or your body won't have chance to burn off those calories.

    thats a myth, as long as you dont have excess calorie you wont put on weights.



    alam ko parang totoo naman talaga to..unang diet ko crash diet ..ganito lang ginawa ko na hindi ako malakas kumain pero kahit ano kinakain ko:D
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    May kilala ako from Romania. Grabe, as in di siya kumakain fried food. Usually fruit and veggies lang kinakain. Super sexy nung babae. Matanda na daw siya pero mukha pakong matanda sa kanya eh. Ala talaga akong makitang taba sa katawan. Mataba lang eh boobs tska pwet. Diko lam kung sa genes nya yun o dahil sa diet niya. Pero sure ako malaki influence ang diet niya.
  • ironpump666ironpump666 Posts: 305B-Class
    Okay rin tips nyo ser ah... madami na ako na kukuhang impormasyon..:cool:

    Train like hell, No excuses!

  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Aldrin wrote:
    Dariaen wrote:
    Hey...
    you have asked for diet tips so here are some...
    1.Start your day with a healthy breakfast to kick start your metabolism.
    2.Eat regular meals- at least three per day.
    3.Use low fat substitutes for dairy products wherever possible, for example, skimmed milk, low fat cheese, cottage cheese and yoghurt.
    4.Make sure your diet is made up mainly from fruit, vegetables and fibre rich foods like bread and pasta.
    5.Replace desserts with fruit to satisfy the craving for something sweet.
    6.Don't eat large, heavy meals last thing at night or your body won't have chance to burn off those calories.
    7.Drink plenty of water and low calorie drinks to help you feel full.
    8.Make yourself more active, climb stairs and walk all short journeys.
    9.Allow yourself treats occasionally or you may end up binging.
    10.Don't be too hard on yourself, aim to lose weight slowly and it will stay off for good.



    Good Tips...walang Broscience to...:D



    Hope you're not srs

    Broscience is strong in you.
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 45
    chikinito wrote:
    Eat in small plates. May tendency daw konti rin kakainin mo. ^_^ Get your food from the kitchen but eat it sa malayo. Tatamarin kang kumuha ng extra serving!

    Drink lots of water. Drink water before every meal. Ganun ginagawa ng Tita ko para hindi siya kakain. Effective naman. My Tita is 38 but she's still sexy.

    Additonal lang nabasa ko lang sa isang magazine, yung mga french people daw kaya mga payat or slim sila ay dahil sa kanilang pagkain ng food i mean the way silang kumain...
    Sa bawat subo daw nila ng pagkain ay nginunguya daw nila ito ng 20 times bago ilunok, meaning sa bawat kain mo or subo mo ay pag nginuya mo dapat magbilang ka ng 20 times, sa pamamagitan nito feeling busog ka na agad dahil nakababa na halos ang kinain mo at busog na feeling kaya konti na lang ang iyong makakain.. fyr lang
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164C-Class
    in addition to drake's claim, here's a portion of the article "Harness your hunger" MHPFeb issue:

    Breakfast was two Krispy Kreme strawberry-filled doughnuts. I needed something quick, so I downed the pastries in my car on the way to work. Feeling full and high on sugar, I tackled my inbox with gusto. But by 10 AM, my gut was grumbling again— and lunch was hours away. It was nothing like the previous morning, when I made an egg-and-Swiss sandwich on wholewheat toast. Even though that had about 200 fewer calories than my Krispy Kreme binge, it kept me full till 1 PM. Both breakfasts were satisfying—at the time. What was the difference? The answer, fellow hungry men, lies in your brain’s dual perceptions of fullness. “Satiation” is the feeling of fullness at the end of a meal. “Satiety,” on the other hand, is a measure of how long it takes before you’re hungry again. Of course, food companies don’t want you to stay satisfied. Fifteen years ago, Susanna Holt, PhD, an Australian researcher who ranked foods according to their satiety power, approached a number of food companies for funding to continue her work. She’s still waiting: The companies were motivated to decrease the satiety of their foods—so people would buy more.

    Take control. Master satiation and you can keep portion sizes in check; boost satiety and you can prevent needless snacking. Read on and you’ll be able to fill your gut, and lose it.
  • AldrinAldrin Posts: 799
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Aldrin wrote:
    Dariaen wrote:
    Hey...
    you have asked for diet tips so here are some...
    1.Start your day with a healthy breakfast to kick start your metabolism.
    2.Eat regular meals- at least three per day.
    3.Use low fat substitutes for dairy products wherever possible, for example, skimmed milk, low fat cheese, cottage cheese and yoghurt.
    4.Make sure your diet is made up mainly from fruit, vegetables and fibre rich foods like bread and pasta.
    5.Replace desserts with fruit to satisfy the craving for something sweet.
    6.Don't eat large, heavy meals last thing at night or your body won't have chance to burn off those calories.
    7.Drink plenty of water and low calorie drinks to help you feel full.
    8.Make yourself more active, climb stairs and walk all short journeys.
    9.Allow yourself treats occasionally or you may end up binging.
    10.Don't be too hard on yourself, aim to lose weight slowly and it will stay off for good.



    Good Tips...walang Broscience to...:D



    Hope you're not srs

    Broscience is strong in you.

    may Broscience pala siya pero konti lang....

    against ako sa Broscience sorry....naiinis kasi ako sa mga pag nag advice yun bang sobra sa Broscience na kala mo alam responde ng katawan ng tao na inaadvice nya...

    Peace:D

    Drake wrote:
    chikinito wrote:
    Eat in small plates. May tendency daw konti rin kakainin mo. ^_^ Get your food from the kitchen but eat it sa malayo. Tatamarin kang kumuha ng extra serving!

    Drink lots of water. Drink water before every meal. Ganun ginagawa ng Tita ko para hindi siya kakain. Effective naman. My Tita is 38 but she's still sexy.

    Additonal lang nabasa ko lang sa isang magazine, yung mga french people daw kaya mga payat or slim sila ay dahil sa kanilang pagkain ng food i mean the way silang kumain...
    Sa bawat subo daw nila ng pagkain ay nginunguya daw nila ito ng 20 times bago ilunok, meaning sa bawat kain mo or subo mo ay pag nginuya mo dapat magbilang ka ng 20 times, sa pamamagitan nito feeling busog ka na agad dahil nakababa na halos ang kinain mo at busog na feeling kaya konti na lang ang iyong makakain.. fyr lang

    di totoo yan..nasa Genetics talaga nila yan sa tingin ko..sa America madami din matataba na sinasabi sa mga ibang forum din na nababasa ko...nasa Lifestyle talaga yan..kahit di ka 20times ngumuya pero matindi diet mo eh mag loloose ka talaga ng weight:D
  • Dear here are some tips
    1. Eat food regularly
    2. Eat three times a day
    3. Your foods basically contains on fruits, vegetables and meat.
    4. Drink water more.
    5.Drink fresh fruits juices daily.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Today's Bible Passage