Hi guys, this is my 2nd review for our supplement reviews section and I'll be giving my views on Optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein
I've gone through 3 5-pounder tubs(on my fourth now) of ON's Whey Pro and I decided to give a review on this for others that are wondering about this supplement.]
Let's start at:
- ON's Whey pro has a variety of flavors to choose from and it all boils down on your taste preference. I tried 4 flavors so far
- Best so far, tastes like frapuccino when mixed with milk but still tastes great with water alone.
- Delicious at first but makes you kinda sick just by looking at it for the 8th-succeding time.
- I love this never got tired of this although my bro swore it tasted like medicine.
- Never got tired of this too. It's like plain Milo no sugar or milk added.
Cookies and Cream
- Tastes like..Cookies and Cream :P
- This is one of the things that I loved about ON's Whey protein. It mixes very well that you can stir it by spoon or by shaking it with a shaker cup. Less hassle unlike other protein supps out there that needs a cement mixer to mix it well.
CONTENT - 9/10
- I gave this score because I believe that there is still room for improvement although I'm satisfied with the BCAA'S and Protein Content of ON's Whey Pro.
24 Grams of Protein
5.5 Grams of BCAA's
4 Grams of Glutamins and Precursors
25 Miligrams of Enzyme Blend
VALUE - 9/10
- A 5lb-tub could last for about 1.5-2months for 2 servings a day which is very decent for the price. Of course we all want top-notch stuff for our body right?
ON's 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein is the best whey protein out there for me. A lot of flavors to choose from (but you didn't bought it for the taste right? :cool: ) and builds muscle if taken with the right foods and exercise. Defintely a must for any bodybuilder/fitness freak out there!
Will attach pics later, mag fo-fotoshoot pko heheheh
BTW, I've attached a Poll for the the best Flavor people have tried so far.