newbie from sta. ana, manila

Just want to see & read actual facts, forums, blogs on how to get fit.

At my age & height, my weight is 210 pounds. I'd like to know from you guys what would be the best way for me to achieve 155 pounds.

Thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,138
    youll be bone dry when you reach 155lbs at your height sir. lets just hope you retain enough muscle for it to look good.

welcome to the site!
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,235B-Class
    At my age & height, my weight is 210 pounds. I'd like to know from you guys what would be the best way for me to achieve 155 pounds.

Thanks a lot!!!

We are about the same height

I'm currently at 155 lbs @ 18% body fat. While I look better now compared to when I was a 180-lb fat guy who can't even do a single push up or a single chin up, it is still not impressive. Even at 155 lbs @ 10% body fat, I doubt we would look impressive

For our height, my estimate is that we should at least aim for 165 lbs @ ~12% body fat if we want to look impressive without clothes on

Focus on getting stronger first and eat properly. If you just cut down to 155 lbs without any strength gains, you'll just look very skinny

Once you can dead lift 2x of your body weight, you can consider yourself strong
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,459A-Class
    Sir, why 155lbs? 55lbs drop is a lot of weight. Are you aiming for a specific look?

live&dieNATURAL