tues- legs calves & abs
wed- rest
thurs- back, traps & biceps
fri- chest, shoulders, triceps
sat- rest
sun- rest

tama ba to mga sir?
im focusing more on my arms..
note: ung triceps & biceps exercise ko pag thurs & fri ay hindi ganun ka intense..

patulong naman mga bossing.. coz my arms are sh*t:banghead:

oh btw..amino acid lang supp ko ngaun..
do you think kelangan ko mag alter sa creatine??
no budget kasi sa whey.. =(

Comments

• FLYFLY Posts: 17E-Class
    puro lang views..
    mali ba ung pinag post ko ng thread ko??:huh
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Unless you are at a very advanced stage of development, prioritizing arms with the idea of making them bigger can actually be counter productive. Based on your avi, I would say focus more on getting stronger on the mac daddy exercises - bench press, deads, squats, barbell rows, pullups, dips, militaries. Not too many guys add size to their arms without gaining in the larger muscle groups and adding overall mass.

Regarding amino acids or creatine - save your money and use it for chicken, fish, eggs, beef, potatoes, pasta, rice.
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,459A-Class
    ^^there ya go. everyone who viewed this will say the same thing. but you heard it first from the man himself. its the most solid advice you'll get bro. goodluck!

live&dieNATURAL

• StannisStannis Posts: 1,377B-Class
    Base sa avatar, si Kokoro din to. lol
  • FLYFLY Posts: 17E-Class
    Big Dawg wrote:
    Unless you are at a very advanced stage of development, prioritizing arms with the idea of making them bigger can actually be counter productive. Based on your avi, I would say focus more on getting stronger on the mac daddy exercises - bench press, deads, squats, barbell rows, pullups, dips, militaries. Not too many guys add size to their arms without gaining in the larger muscle groups and adding overall mass.

Regarding amino acids or creatine - save your money and use it for chicken, fish, eggs, beef, potatoes, pasta, rice.

thank you very much sir..
    ive totally forgotten the press, rows & militaries..

^^there ya go. everyone who viewed this will say the same thing. but you heard it first from the man himself. its the most solid advice you'll get bro. goodluck!

i knew i was doing something wrong.. :duh: