Register
Welcome, guest!

We invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it’s the leading place for Fitness minded Filipinos who enjoy talking about their lifestyle, their routines, and just everyday banter. So no matter what your fitness background is, you'll find that PinoyBodybuilding.com is a great community to join. REGISTER NOW

You are currently browsing our forum as a guest, please consider registering to get full access to all of our forum features.
Nickname: JC
Height: 6'1''
Weight: N/A
Hobbies: health and Fitness

Newbie from Libis Area.

into sports and fitness
on and off when it comes to workingout out due to active lifestyle.
ngayon lang ngseseryoso

Working out schedule : 3-4times a week
Weight: 155 lbs
Fat %: 12.9% Standard
Muscle Mass : 58.2kg
Metabolic age : 17
Visceral Fat rating : 4
BMI : 20.6

Goal: Weigth Gain
Target : 180-185lbs then maintain

Supplementation: tried Dymatize Elite more than a year ago.
Enjoy here and Welcome...
[Image: 1dyt7r.jpg]
thnx mate. hope I can get good tips from this site and be able to share my tips to others as well.
(06-13-2012, 03:44 PM)JC Gabriel Wrote: thnx mate. hope I can get good tips from this site and be able to share my tips to others as well.

ok good luck - meanwhile you can create a Journal dito sa Pbb... Go Here http://pinoybodybuilding.com/forum/Forum...l-Journals
[Image: 1dyt7r.jpg]
wow tankad mo ser! welcome sa pbb!
welcome po kuya :D
IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING.
welcome gab
Thanks - Prolevelz

(06-13-2012, 04:11 PM)Prolevelz Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 03:44 PM)JC Gabriel Wrote: thnx mate. hope I can get good tips from this site and be able to share my tips to others as well.

ok good luck - meanwhile you can create a Journal dito sa Pbb... Go Here http://pinoybodybuilding.com/forum/Forum...l-Journals

Sam?
nice to see you here man, hope things are working well for your program.

(06-14-2012, 12:29 AM)54m0n6 Wrote: welcome gab

yup, its uncommon for a ful blooded pinoy to reach 6feet anyways thnx for the warm welcome mate.

(06-13-2012, 04:11 PM)milksworth Wrote: wow tankad mo ser! welcome sa pbb!

thanks for the warm welcome nice,,

(06-13-2012, 10:31 PM)NiceTry333 Wrote: welcome po kuya :D

About Pinoy Bodybuilding

PBB serves as an online bodybuilding and health bulletin where members log their daily gym routines. It is an online fitness magazine from which helpful tips on bodybuilding, health and fitness are shared for the benefit of the entire community.

Help Keep This Site Alive

Fish for Christian’s web